Info Nick Maitland / nickmaitland96 - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 12:45 AM   #81
mikeansheleen
He's back to the old name for emails...

nick maitland has sent me 7 emails tonight wanting to trade for my female bee.
Any guesses on what he had to trade???
You got it, a caramel albino female that he did not produce, hatched in 2010 and only weighs 400 grams.
He's supposed to send me some pics Saturday; I wonder if the carpet will be clean in the new pic?

Old 08-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #82
Bobby Douglass
The kid is definately persistent.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #83
RichsBallPythons
He has now Joined my facebook Group posting the Caramel For Sale.

I knew his name was Familair when he asked to join the group but couldnt Pin point it.
Attached Images

Old 09-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #84
RichsBallPythons
Kid cant keep his stuff straight.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #85
Poleock
Very Happy I found this thread because I have been talking to Nick and he told me he didn't have a fauna account but I decided to search for my own good. I have a pair of lessers to trade and he is offering a Caramel Albino 300gms. Ive been waiting for pictures for two days now and nothing.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:02 AM   #86
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleock View Post
Very Happy I found this thread because I have been talking to Nick and he told me he didn't have a fauna account but I decided to search for my own good. I have a pair of lessers to trade and he is offering a Caramel Albino 300gms. Ive been waiting for pictures for two days now and nothing.
If you get a chance, could you please update this thread with his current contact info (cell#, email, addy) so it will pop up for future searches. Thanks.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #87
Focal
It looks like he is also somehow tied up in this mess too?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...71#post1357671

Old 09-27-2011, 08:49 AM   #88
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
It looks like he is also somehow tied up in this mess too?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...71#post1357671
I won't say it isn't "possible"...but I wouldn't draw that conclusion from what is shown there (not yet, anyway). That guy has enough of his own issues, without being tied to Nick, lol.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #89
Poleock
email he has is his name @gmail.com as for the number is it ok to post someones phone number on this forum .. I will tell you the number is similar to the number I saw on one of the other pages. There is no thread because he emailed me in reference to a thread I made for my pair of lessers.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:13 PM   #90
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poleock View Post
email he has is his name @gmail.com as for the number is it ok to post someones phone number on this forum .. I will tell you the number is similar to the number I saw on one of the other pages. There is no thread because he emailed me in reference to a thread I made for my pair of lessers.
Please post whatever information you have on him....the best way impede his activity is to make the details public.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
804 892 7246, maitland, nickmaitland96@gmail.com