Good Guy Kyle Mara (scaledverts) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
mdcovell
Thumbs up Kyle Mara (scaledverts)

I purchased 2 triple het Honduran milk snakes from Kyle and they were delivered to me at White Plains show. Kyle is a professional all the way. Communication was above and beyond. Animals were awesome. Thanks Kyle for the beautiful very healthy snakes and a very smooth transaction.

Mark D Covell

Old 04-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #2
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcovell View Post
I purchased 2 triple het Honduran milk snakes from Kyle and they were delivered to me at White Plains show. Kyle is a professional all the way. Communication was above and beyond. Animals were awesome. Thanks Kyle for the beautiful very healthy snakes and a very smooth transaction.

Mark D Covell
Thanks Mark! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I can't wait to see the rainbow of Honduran morphs you produce with that pair! Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is anything else I can do for you.

Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
LadyVenom
I too purchased a honduran from Kyle, and absolutely love this snake! Very healthy and gorgeous, just as expected! I will definitely work with him again if given the chance.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
venom34
I recently purchased a male water dragon from Kyle, and I could not be more happy with the results. Not only was the communication before and during the transaction outstanding, in the end, I received a beautiful and healthy young male water dragon. Just wanted to say thanks.
Jevon

Old 06-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
Ryder
I recently bought a male Plumbed Basilisk lizard off Kyle. The transaction was smooth and quick with no stress involved at all. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and detailed and left out nothing he thought I might want to know. In the few weeks of talking to Kyle, It is very obvious he cares about the animals and the hobby and not only making money like some other people. And for that, I thank you.
-Ryder

Old 06-26-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
scaledverts
Thanks Jacqui, Jevon, and Ryder.

I am glad you all are happy with your respective purchases. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
RickySpider82
Enjoying my Pastel!

After having a crazy week my Pastel is at home with his cage mates and couldnt be happier!

Thanks for the transaction. Nice doing business with!

Old 07-27-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
mmdragons
Just got an amazing Water dragon from Kyle! Thanks for the great transaction and a healthy beautiful animal!
Thanks!

Old 09-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #9
westsidedragons
I know this is a older thread. But just got finished doing business with Kyle Mara. Superb job, conmunication, answering questions. and the hypo honduran male is bad. will be doing business again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!