Good Guy MagickalMorphs - Shadera Lorrain - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
deborahbroadus
MagickalMorphs - Shadera Lorrain

I don't give praise easily...but this was an AMAZING packing job for an amazing animal! The packing job was so professional, yet, so secure for the snake that he came out curious instead of stressed! As a packing job, this is tops! The animal in coloring and patterning (imo) is EXCELLENT!! Let me shut up and show you:

p.s that's ink on my fingers..
Attached Images

Old 09-29-2011, 11:47 AM   #2
deborahbroadus
AND....this is the FIRST feed card that I have seen that I would actually use!! It's big enough that printing wouldn't have to be scrunched up in order to be in the lines. lol

Old 09-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
Shadera
And he was even nice enough to shed for you en route. Whatta guy.

Glad you like him, and that he got there safely. I had to leave for that vet appointment right after you sent word that he was there so I agonized the whole time.

Thanks for the compliments! The packing system I'm using is a constantly evolving work in progress. Please let me know if you've got any suggestions or comments as far as improving their ride.

Thanks Deborah, you're always a doll to work with.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
And he was even nice enough to shed for you en route. Whatta guy.

Glad you like him, and that he got there safely. I had to leave for that vet appointment right after you sent word that he was there so I agonized the whole time.

Thanks for the compliments! The packing system I'm using is a constantly evolving work in progress. Please let me know if you've got any suggestions or comments as far as improving their ride.

Thanks Deborah, you're always a doll to work with.
He did Shadera; he came all clean and handsome for me. I named him Bozo-II. He was so laid back!

I LOVE him!! I know..I am exactly the same way. That's why I got up early and pestered you with little tidbits so you would know I was woke and watching for him.

The heat pack was still warm. He was curious and came out curious, not striking or defensive..but sorta like, "So, THIS is my new digs..."

I absolutely LOVE the format of your business cards...I can learn a lot from you!

I don't think there is any room for improvement...I'll be copying you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!