With Reference to Jon Falco, Please Read - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2004, 12:00 PM   #1
Jon-e-Boy
With Reference to Jon Falco, Please Read

My name is Jon Falco and to all those who know me and have done business with me over the years I'm sure it is obvious that I am a good guy and out to make friends more so then customers. I've been reading just a few short posts about me lately saying that I'm selling animals that are not what they really are. This is entirely not true and I am apalled that rather than telling me to my face, there are people going behind my back and speaking such slander of me. The facts are below I ask of you to read and I also ask those who have done business with me in the past to come forward and just let people know about how I do business.

1. The Dh Sunglows I'm selling- with reference to these, there was an albino male in with the female in mid Nov and an anery male in with her in mid Dec, the albino courted her and then I took him out because I thought he was done and a lethargic breeder and didn't get the job done. Now in mid Dec I put an anery male in with the female hypo. This anery courted heavily for roughly 5 days and just stopped. Now this anery is my best breeder and always breeds for 1.5 months or longer and I've NEVER missed his copulations, although this is entirely possible, don't get me wrong. The babies were born in the very end of March. Yes it is possible that the anery male is the father, but in my opinion all the odds are against him even the delivery date. There are posts that I posted on this subject and I did not delete them or try to hide them. I am selling these babies at a discounted price and all buyers know the complete story before purchasing. I'm not trying to hide anything. But for people to accuse me of lying about it or trying to hide something, is completely outrageous.

2. In reference to an albino that I sold earlier with eyes bulged, I actually sold 2 of them; THESE ANIMALS WERE NOT FROM MY STOCK. I picked them up from a guy who said they were produced by Canopy Creations and they were bought primarily for resale.

If anyone has any questions, please email me rather than slandering my name. I am happy to answer any questions one might have. Thanks for everyones time and happy herping!

Email: JSunglow@aol.com

Jon Falco

Old 06-03-2004, 01:39 PM   #2
Randy T.
Jon, you were called a liar for 2 reasons, the first reason is in your ad here on fauna, you are claiming with 99% certainty that these neonates are dh sunglows. And secondly that the anery male was only with the female at the 105 day mark.. This clearly was pointed out to you by your own post dates untrue and you admitted that you miscalculated on that forum. The anery was in with her at the 116 day mark, which I do agree with you that it is less likely that he sired the neonates but it is a possibility which is compounded by an email you sent the albino seller claiming the albino showed NO breeding activity along with your worries of a serious illness. Now the email alone you sent can be looked at as evidence that you are a shady underhanded liar. The 2 ways I see the email are either 1, you are telling the truth in the email thus lying to every single potential customer since you are claiming in the ads that the albino bred her while in the email to the seller you claim no breeding activity, or 2, you are lying to the seller in an attempt to regain some of your outlaying of funds for the animal. Now does that sound like an honest person who has the intention to sell healthy correctly represented animals? You can clear this up as you said on another forum by doing a paternity test on these animals.. But then again I don't know if I would trust you on that either unless I saw the entire bill showing how many animals were tested. Jon I kind of feel bad for you on this, I at one time thought you were a good herp keeper and trustworthy, but with this entire litter fiasco and the way you treat breeder loan animals I have completely changed my view on you..

I hope you can straighten things up, I would prefer to see honest hard working people succeed in this hobby for the long haul, instead of dishonest people succeed for a short period of time.

Old 06-03-2004, 02:07 PM   #3
Randy T.
Re: With Reference to Jon Falco, Please Read

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon-e-Boy

1. The Dh Sunglows I'm selling- with reference to these, there was an albino male in with the female in mid Nov and an anery male in with her in mid Dec, the albino courted her and then I took him out because I thought he was done and a lethargic breeder and didn't get the job done. Now in mid Dec I put an anery male in with the female hypo. This anery courted heavily for roughly 5 days and just stopped.

Jon Falco

Jon, you claim you took the albino out in your post (in the quotes) but in this post from the ACTUAL TIME you claim you put the anery in to try and induce breeding activity..hmm.. Kind of hard to induce a male to want to breed when he is no longer in the enclosure... I have a suggestion Jon, go back, read all of your seperate posts and emails, and attempt to come up with a fabrication..err lie..err..story that may somehow tie all of them together..

Old 06-03-2004, 08:11 PM   #4
DaveyFig
There is already a thread on the BOI about Jon, maybe this thread should have been added to that one. Its not hard to find.
If you are trying to draw attention to yourself, You have done it Jon. I will wait a while before I start posting my information. I feel that you are calling Randy and myself out because you think we are bluffing. I assure you every bit of information we say we have, we do.
I just got home from work to find a link to this thread. I will be back when rested.

Old 06-03-2004, 09:03 PM   #5
Jon-e-Boy
You guys sure are vicious. I'm not trying to make enimies, but for some reason you guys are really going after me for no reason. I will post the below and leave it at that. I hope we can leave the post at that. I don't think that anyone is bluffing, but if you are real men, send me your phone numbers to the below email where I can call you and speak peacefully rather than having you bash me through text. I have nothing to hide, and if you still think that I'm a rotten guy, I welcome you to post it.....please do, I would not recommend letting those who are out to cheat other roam the industry either. Please Randy and Davey, send me your numbers, don't hide behind the forum.

Old 06-03-2004, 11:05 PM   #6
Wilomn
jon, did you have for sale or sell some one eyed albino boas last season?

I really don't remember if it was you or not and I would like to know. I do seem to recall that it was you, but may be wrong.

Please clarify.

Old 06-03-2004, 11:11 PM   #7
DaveyFig
You are going to sit there and give lessons on how to be a man?Seriously?
Tell me "man" , why have you not responded to any of the posts we have made in regards to that litter on the threads that we made them? If you have proof that those snakes are 100% dh sunglow, you really should post it. I don't think you do though, otherwise , they wouldnt be 900 bucks. With all of your wrong dates(remember, I corrected you on that on the boa forum, and you even admitted that I was right), you seem pretty shady.That is even before the illness of the father is factored in.
Why don't you post on the proper thread on the boa think tank the results of the paternity tests for all of the neos as you said you would? I mean, With a paternity test (on every single baby,not just one or 2) you would have the 99% sureness that you claim to have now.

Old 06-03-2004, 11:45 PM   #8
Jon-e-Boy

I haven't replied to the posts because they were just brought to my attention today by a friend. I did not get the paternity tests done. I said I was going to try, but I could not find anyone to do it. The markers for the boa constrictor genome have not been interpreted yet as far as I have heard.

I purposely posted the scenario on the boa forum to get advise as to what to do, and I took the advise. I am selling them at $900. I think my only mistake was titling the ad as "100% Dh Sunglows" although customers have been made aware of the full scenario and also saying "99%" sure, where that is an opinion. I apologize if anyone thought that I was trying to scam people, but I was not.

I am not a confrontational person, thus I will not bash anyone. I just want to clear this up. The dates on the boa forum are accurate, with the help of Davey, and that is the story. The original account on the boa forum is exactly how it occured, and any details that may have been skewed afterwards are a result of carelessness on my part and of course not intentional. The price of the animals reflects a degree of uncertainty. Anyone out there who has recommendations for me of how to market them, please fill me in. I wasn't aware and still am not aware that I have done anything wrong.

The adult male albino possible father courted lethargically and relatively briefly that I originally discounted it. When he wouldn't feed for a few months I got worried and yes, disease popped into my head, which definitely was not the case. He shed, finally ate, and he was taken to the local vet where blood and I believe saliva samples were taken and he was given a clear bill of health.

Now as for the albinos......those albinos were bought by me primarily for re-sale. They were originally produced by Canopy Creations I was told, but I did not produce them. Now that I've been made aware of the situation, please feel free to ask me any other questions.

Jon Falco

Old 06-04-2004, 12:15 AM   #9
DaveyFig
Jon, are you saying that it was months of not feeding that made you think that the snake might be ill?

Old 06-04-2004, 12:18 AM   #10
Wilomn
Re: With Reference to Jon Falco, Please Read

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon-e-Boy
2. In reference to an albino that I sold earlier with eyes bulged, I actually sold 2 of them; THESE ANIMALS WERE NOT FROM MY STOCK. I picked them up from a guy who said they were produced by Canopy Creations and they were bought primarily for resale.

Jon Falco
jon, I am not asking about BULGING eyed babies but LACKING eyed babies.

I am fairly certain that I saw ads last year from you selling two albino boas that each had only one eye. I seem to remember, but am not positive, that you stated in the ad that they had been injured and were NOT born that way.

Just looking for some clarification here. Did you sell some ONE EYED albino boas last year?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!