Psytalla horrida Assassin Bug Back in stock! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-15-2020, 06:19 PM   #1
dosds
Psytalla horrida Assassin Bug Back in stock!

Nymphs

small nymphs 15 ea

large nymphs 20 ea

Adults 50 per sexed pair OUT OF STOCK

Minimum 10 smalls or 6 larges or 2 pairs

Communal predators, so do not need individual enclosures and do better in groups.

larges are guaranteed to be at least 1/2" snout to vent though are usually 1" or more. 1/2" is the absolute minimum for larges.

all nymphs unsexed, shipping is flat 10 for 2-3 day. I offer a live arrival guarantee on top of overcount. For LAG temps must be below 85 for home delivery, below 100 for hold for pickup. I am not responsible for carrier errors/delays, and will not replace overcount DOAs(pay for 10, I ship 11, 10 arrive alive, I do not replace anything.) Buyer pays replacement shipping, and I do replacements only no refunds.

Text at 8587057335. Please let me know where you found my ad etc so I know if I have to ship or not etc.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: mov IMG_2009.mov (1.37 MB, 168 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2020, 12:25 AM   #2
dosds
Have to mention, when texting please mention what you were looking for exactly. I have a lot of ads across multiple platforms so "still available?" doesn't really help me answer that question.

Also, subadults available at 25 ea also.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-10-2020, 10:45 PM   #3
dosds
One more note: please text me BEFORE sending money. Given the high volume of requests I do not always have them available at the exact requested sizes and it is hard to keep organized with payments with very vague notes on them.

As an update: Subadults very limited(less than 8 left)

Larges: less than 10

Smalls should be good for a while
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2020, 09:51 PM   #4
dosds
Subadults out. Smalls and larges available. Adding adults to the availability list
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-01-2020, 01:56 PM   #5
dosds
Smalls out. Larges out. Only 6 subadults left for the year.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2020, 11:48 PM   #6
dosds
Subadults and adults will not be back in stock for a few months however hobby standard smalls will be trickling in availability throughout the year! Ask for availability. I offer a LAG temps willing throughout winter, though again I reiterate I do not hold responsiblity for the possible carrier errors and delays that pervade the holiday season. If you want overnight, let me know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-01-2021, 02:57 AM   #7
dosds
Winter shipping rush is over! More available, though if temps are too low I require overnight for LAG
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-10-2021, 11:10 PM   #8
dosds
nymphs in stock, now offering LAG for 2-3 day for West coast recipients with temps 60-80! Larges will be available in a few months
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2021, 07:21 PM   #9
dosds
All shipments this week are off because of the current shipping holdup. To make up for this inconvenience, I am offering 30% overcount on any set of 10+ this week, to be shipped once the situation pans out! pm for info
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-07-2021, 04:25 PM   #10
dosds
Massive update: LAG with priority shipping regardless of destination until extreme temps are back
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!