2021 .1 f3 50% dwarf albino 66% het green - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 08-27-2022, 03:20 PM   #1
JJSNAKESNY
2021 .1 f3 50% dwarf albino 66% het green

Female third generation 50% dwarf albino 66% het green burm produced by Ray Andersen Jr and hatched on 8/11/21. She's s already over a year and we'll started. She's taking one ft weaned rat every 2 weeks. She's nice and healthy with zero issues and is super easy to handle. She's nice and calm when out but still very curious. She's absolutely tiny! Even for a 50% dwarf. I have a male 50% dwarf that's 2 months older then her and quite a bit bigger! She's not much bigger then a mainland hatchling and she's already a year old so I'm really curious to see how big she gets. Her sire is 7' long and 9 years old the same is about 10' and 11 years old I believe. Asking $500 for her and I prefer local pickup in North jersey but may ship at buyer expense. Trades considered for locality boas email me for fastest response. Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for looking! Jjsnakesny@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!