FREE TO A GOOD HOME ASAP - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 12-08-2023, 01:57 PM   #1
jm2306
FREE TO A GOOD HOME ASAP

Female Savannah monitor that I've had for almost 4 years now, taken in from someone else as a baby and kept her ever since. I have moved into a much smaller space and I decided I can no longer keep her. I am willing to give her for free to a good home through either local pick up or if you'd like to ship I can try and arrange something.
She is not defensive, and won't hiss, whip, or bite, and occasionally allows handling once she picks up and recognizes your scent. Although I wouldn't describe her as fully tame. She readily accepts tongs and usually doesn't mind you doing work on the enclosure
Any more questions please let me know, feel free to reach out to my personal email janmalini2@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-08-2023, 02:19 PM   #2
lizardheadmike
Where are you?

Old 12-08-2023, 03:14 PM   #3
jm2306
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardheadmike View Post
Where are you?
Currently located in Brooklyn, NY
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
monitor