Black Widows - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
DAND
Question Black Widows

Anybody with any Black Widows?
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-18-2006, 12:20 PM   #2
chondrogal
You are looking for BW's? I have an endless supply that live in the bricks around my yard and could supply as many as you'd like!

Old 09-18-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
DAND
Thumbs up Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvchondros
You are looking for BW's? I have an endless supply that live in the bricks around my yard and could supply as many as you'd like!
Start collecting them then! I would greatly appreciate it! We can work out the details via PM.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-13-2006, 06:58 PM   #4
DAND
Still looking. Anyone?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-04-2007, 08:00 PM   #5
Deadly1
Black Widows

I can collect some for you.....Ive seen some here in CA BIG ONES Some are brownish in color but obviously full grown with egg sacs!

Old 10-03-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
ashwatters
Black Widow

I have a young female black widow. Markings are very visable. If you are still interested email me at ashwatters@yahoo.com

Old 11-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
Raventears
Exclamation High School Invert Zoo has Widows

If you like, our students are selling balck widows in order to enhance our invertebrate zoo withthe proceeds...we have been selling them $8.00 a piece but I can sell them for $5.00 a piece if you order a few to help cut our costs but still helpout the zoo my students have started up. Please let me know if you are interested, we are in Canutillo, TX by ElPaso. Thanks a bunch!
Keeley
PS-we have wolf spiders, too.

Old 11-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
Raventears
Exclamation

My students have an invert zoo and we have some widows we are selling. They are $5 each and all proceeds go to enhancing our invert zoo and maintaining it. Please let me know if you are interested. We are in Canutillo, TX which is by El Paso. Thanks!
Keeley

Old 11-13-2007, 12:36 AM   #9
Raventears
My students have collected some for you sub-adult to adult females, just need to work out shipping details, etc...pm me, please!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread