Jennifer Jeffery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-16-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
jenn_jeffery
Jennifer Jeffery

Currently, I live in Durham, NC. We're hoping to move back to Georgia soon, as that's where my family is.

My hobbies are dogs, reptiles, and reading for the most part. I don't have much time for any of these right now, as I have a 7 week old baby to take care of now. It still amazes me how much time someone so little can take up! He's well worth it though.

I was working at a nice, locally owned petshop up until about a month before Travis was born. I still spend an hour or so there a week, visiting and helping out as much as I can with a baby in tow. I have no plans to go back to work, at least until my kid(s) are in school.

I have three dogs, a black lab, a rottweiler, and a who knows mutt. The reptiles I have are include three bearded dragons, one leopard gecko, one kingsnake, and one colombian boa.

I think that sums me up for the most part, I'll add more if I think of anything else.

Hopefully this is a picture of my son, taken earlier today...
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
Glenn Bartley
A fine looking young herper!

Old 07-01-2003, 04:29 PM   #3
E2MacPets
Re: Jennifer Jeffery

Quote:
Originally posted by jenn_jeffery
Hopefully this is a picture of my son
Where was your wife a little over 9 months ago?

Old 07-02-2003, 10:48 PM   #4
jenn_jeffery
LOL. Technically, I'm Jenn, Jeffery is my last name, not my husbands name. And the reason I said "hopefully" here is a pic of my son, is I have linux on my system, and previewing the post doesn't show pics....

And Glenn, thanks, he's a cutie, and already loves to stare at my dragons...

Here's a new pic of him, taken earlier today, his first time in a pool....at the time my mother-in-law had him, he LOVES the water! (HOPEFULLY!) :-)

Travis is just over 5 months now, btw.
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2003, 01:01 PM   #5
jenn_jeffery
Another new pic of him...
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2003, 03:27 PM   #6
Darin Chappell
What a cutie! They sure do change a lot with each shed, don't they?

Old 08-21-2003, 05:31 PM   #7
jenn_jeffery
It's almost scary how fast they grow and learn! I'm really missing the days I could put him in one spot, and he'd be there when I got back right about now! (He's just learned how to crawl...poor, poor dogs!)

Old 08-21-2003, 09:11 PM   #8
Darin Chappell
Our youngest just had his first day in kindergarten this week, so we're missing the days of babies in the house right now. However, we are perfectly willing to wait quite a while for the grandkids to start showing up!

Since this is your first child, permit me to pass along the wisest thing my mother ever told me: "You spend the first two years of their lives trying to get them to walk and talk, and the rest of their lives trying to get them just to sit down and shut up!"

Ma's a real card!

Old 08-21-2003, 09:54 PM   #9
jenn_jeffery
Quote:
Originally posted by Darin Chappell
"You spend the first two years of their lives trying to get them to walk and talk, and the rest of their lives trying to get them just to sit down and shut up!"
Somehow, I have a feeling that is one of the most accurate statements ever made!! Your mother sounds like a wise wise woman, or one who had several kids!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!