MR_Jungle_Mist & ms_terese - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-08-2003, 10:37 AM   #1
ms_terese
MR_Jungle_Mist & ms_terese

AKA Steven & Terese

We run Jungle Mist Reptiles from the heart of the Ozarks, in a little house on the shore of Bull Shoals Lake. The older picture is Steven having his first snake encounter in Africa (that's an Afrock, btw) in 1984....and he really IS wearing shorts, it just *looks* like he's not.

Steven is originally from Canada, and still misses his hometown of Montreal. Terese was born and raised in Missouri but spent 20 years moving around the country. We settled back in Missouri in early 2001.

While the business inventory is constantly changing, our personal collection will always have Colombian Boas, our Labyrinth Burmese, and Steven's beloved Children's Pythons. Add to that 3 grown children, one neonate grandchild, and our dog (Harley), and it's a pretty full family.

Old 06-10-2003, 08:07 PM   #2
John Apple

what a handsome happy looking couple you two are, wishing you many more years together

Old 06-12-2003, 07:12 PM   #3
kenster
Always nice to be able to put a face behind the names in the chat room! Very nice pic, and I still say Terese is the much better looking half of Jungle Mist!!

Old 06-14-2003, 01:40 PM   #4
Wilomn
Good meeting you. It is nice to put a face to someone that you talk to.

Old 06-21-2003, 01:19 AM   #5
Phil
Talking Nice pics

Ms. T,
Hello. Very nice pics, and I agree with the previous posts that it is nice to put a face with the name.

God bless you and your family,
Phil Frost

Old 06-23-2003, 03:02 PM   #6
Stardust
Hey Terese and Steven,

Good to meet you!

Old 07-16-2003, 03:19 AM   #7
NEWReptiles
I guess its nice to see what the guy looks like that has been talking dirty to me in chat.

Now I know who to run from at the shows!

Nice to match the hemet with the handle.

Old 12-15-2003, 01:49 AM   #8
ms_terese
Can't resist...

I just had to update this with a picture of the newest members of the family: our granddaughter, Lexi (she'll be 2 in January), and our Moose, who was born in September.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!