~"MiLadyDragonn" of The Waving Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 06-27-2003, 09:27 PM   #1
MiLadyDragonn
~"MiLadyDragonn" of The Waving Dragon

~ Hi, I know a few of you know me, or of me, but for those who don't....here I am...

~My name IS really Jude, (short for Judeth, a strange and unique spelling for an equally strange and unique being) I am nudging half-a-century in May and have been a nurse since 1972. I am also a counselor for adolescents with behavioral issues and their families. Now and then, I take on facilitating anger management groups and court ordered groups for men who batter their partners.

~My home is in Worcester, Ma with my 2 teenagers. Andrea is 18 and "all-knowing"{as most teens that age are!}. Jeremy is 17 and an all-around great guy. My oldest son, Keith, is 30 and presently, staying with us. He is suffering from what I call "PTDD"{*Post-Traumatic-Divorce-Disorder} I also, have a 28 year old daughter, Jess. She resides with my Mother about 2 miles up the street. I'm thoroughly convinced that there is a revolving door on my home as my older children and many of all my children's friends pass through periodically when they need a place to stay.
:scatter:
~Our pets include 2 dogs. 2 cat and a variety of herps. That may and probably will change at any given time! I'm a sucker for a sad story and a rescue. I don't have nearly as many reptiles as I used to have since I keep having to empty out my "Reptile Room" to transform it into a bedroom!

~I have owned many varieties of reptiles {I even had an iguana born with no front legs.} but settled in on breeding and raising Bearded Dragons a few years ago. This year, I am looking forward to hatchling leopard geckos, as well. I also have a pair of baby hognose snakes, {my favorite kind}, Jess' 1 year old ball python { Mother absolutely refused!!!}and had a 6ft. regular burmese python(who is now taken up residence with Mr. Jungle Mist) There are only 1:2 dragons here now, A pair of blizzard geckos, a gravid albino, and a pair of very large "smorgasbord" geckos. Both if these geckos {"Strife & Discord"} are a combination of many flavors and very beautiful. I am anxious to see what hatches from the eggs that Discord is carrying now.

~It seems I have earned a notable reputation as an honest, professional and caring business person. I don't believe I have any complaints lodged against me in this department. I take great pride in treating my customers as I would wish to be treated. So far, that has worked out well for both sides.

~If you are interested in my pets, [past and present] or my family, feel free to check out my website:
~The Waving Dragon & Safe Haven~
Please, sign the guest book, then help me get my forum started.

~I like to spend many of my evenings in the Fauna chat room. On AOL Instant Messenger, I go by MiLadyDragonn or HeyJude5753. IM me any time!

Thanks,
Attached Images

Old 06-29-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
MR_Jungle_Mist
Very nice to put a face with the name, Jude!

However, I've looked everywhere and can't find a 6 ft. Burmese around here....you should have told me you sent one....damn those children, where could they have hidden it?? Dorgan, any idea where that snake could have gone??

Old 06-29-2003, 02:16 PM   #3
MiLadyDragonn
See what happens when a blond get confused???

It goes just like this!!

~With all the negotiations back and forth and forth and back...I STILL forget where the poor critter ended up!! Makes my brain hurt!! LOL!! (OK, Gang, Never mind , "What brain!!")

~But I couldn't have done any of it without your excellent assistance! Now, had I given consideration to the Houdini-ish nature of this particular Burm, I would have thought to double knot the sack he was in...TIGHTLY!!! No harm done, though. I imagine Jerry has told you the story!!

~So, have I kissed up enough??

~{I hate it when I screw up!!}

XOXOXO to you and Ms T

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!