* SEX * - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2004, 08:56 PM   #71
RedQuake
Sometimes its easier to get along with animals than people, for me anyways. Having had animals around me all my life i guess i'm more intuned with the non verbal forms of communication. Must be why i love to sit and watch people (in a park for example). You can learn so much by just watching.

Old 12-08-2004, 10:32 AM   #72
TooManyBurmese
Going along with that, I like watching people with animals. The local leash free dog parks are great. You can tell who the dog "lovers" are, and who the dog "owners" are. Dog lovers will crouch down, allow muddy paws of a strange dog all over them, and pet all dogs. They will share water, laugh, and get involved with other humans. Dog owners will hold an Evian bottle of water for their dog only, and shy away from all other dogs, while talking on their cell phones, ignoring their dog at their feet holding a tennis ball to be thrown.

Also walking my dogs gets a lot of reactions. Some people will come to me smiling and squealing over the dogs, and crouch down to pet them, while chattering away about their dog, or how they wish they could have a dog. Others will cross the street to avoid me (Australian Shepherds are very viscious ya know hee hee). ]

I definately would prefer to spend my time with people or a person that has pets. Even if the pets never come up in the conversation, there's just something open and honest and friendly about (most) pet people. Pets also make for great opening conversations with new friends.

I totally forgot what thread this was hee hee. Sorry!

Old 12-12-2004, 09:21 PM   #73
Lucille
This particular thread was a sex poll, but I find this an interesting conversation. I think we can talk about just about anything we please here....(And we DO lol)

Old 12-15-2004, 08:14 PM   #74
thecobrakid
Sex

It's hard for me to think about waiting. Especially when I have a director and a script writer screaming, "No honey, Jason....No money"

I can shoot better than Peter North.

-Jason Shephard

Old 12-15-2004, 10:55 PM   #75
TooManyBurmese
Jehovas?

Ew, I actually know who Peter North is, and I can't watch a movie with him in it without getting nauseous hee hee

Old 12-16-2004, 12:14 AM   #76
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyBurmese
Jehovas?

Ew, I actually know who Peter North is, and I can't watch a movie with him in it without getting nauseous hee hee

So I guess a Peter North film festival and you will not go well together. Plus he shoots like a wus anyway.....

Old 12-19-2004, 05:39 PM   #77
TooManyBurmese
If that's a "wus shooting" then I am COMPLETELY innocent of the real world and I will remain celebate forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2004, 06:50 PM   #78
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyBurmese
If that's a "wus shooting" then I am COMPLETELY innocent of the real world and I will remain celebate forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that. I get antsy after a couple of days and about die after a week. But damn it I am going through some mid life crisis early because quite frankly I have been without for WAY over a month and I couldn't care a less right now for some strange reason. Maybe I just don't want to deal with the BS that comes with women, or maybe it is I am happy to be moving out of Alabama and down to Florida. And yes location is top secret because I don't want to have a lynch mob of women waiting on me when I move.

Old 12-25-2004, 12:30 PM   #79
thecobrakid
Talking

Yes Brian. The female lynch mob is a difficult burden, but one that I'm willing to endure.

Old 12-25-2004, 10:14 PM   #80
Lonermon
i have never really pressured sex . but as i seem to only hook up with those that are really inttested in me it just comes naturally . i have found that 98% of the time ( with me anyway ) it happens on the first night , date or whatever . usually if it doesnt happen on the first night its usually never happens . thast not to say that i dont get involved with them , its jsut ends up being a mostly non sexual relationship . shrug . maybe its the kind of women i attract . or it could be that i dont waste my timer persuing a woman that really isnt intrested .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!