RED/ORANGE and Yellow Dragons!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 11:55 PM   #1
RAWDOG
RED/ORANGE and Yellow Dragons!!

MALE $130
11 in.
77 grams
hatched out on 4/16/04

If you would like to have a very nice RED/ORANGE dragon I would definitely suggest this guy. He is extremely well started and healthy. We at AlphaDragonZ strive to offer the highest quality beardies on the market.

This guy is a Satyrday X OC Dragons cross. This guy will only get better. He has red stripes a completely red tail and an orange base color. His head is not yet orange but it will be. He has not even come close to his full potential. He is about three months and by 5 or 6 he will be more ridiculous than now!! This is definitely a steal so if you want him drop me an email. After he sheds out he will probably be a holdback.

MALE $100
10.5 in.
50 grams
hatched out on 4/16/04

If you would like to have a very nice ORANGE dragon I would definitely suggest this guy. He is extremely well started and healthy. He is smaller than all of his brothers but compared to most of the market he is about average for 3 months. We at AlphaDragonZ strive to offer the highest quality beardies on the market.

This guy is a Satyrday X OC Dragons cross. This guy will only get better. His base color of Orange is beginning to drown out his cream color. His head is not yet orange but it will be. He has not even come close to his full potential. He is about three months and by 5 or 6 he will be more ridiculous than now!! This is definitely a steal so if you want him drop me an email.

HEAD IS IN DEEP SHED BUT IT IS COMPLETELY YELLOW TOO!!

MALE $130
11.5 in.
80 grams
hatched out on 4/16/04

This guy is 100% full body yellow. If you are looking to add a very nice yellow to your collection he is it. As with all my dragons he is well started, healthy and happy. He is not my biggest dragon from this clutch but he is definitely the most aggressive. I really think this guy will make an excellent breeder. He is definitely the Alpha Male from his clutch.

This guy is a Satyrday X OC Dragons cross. This guy will only get better. He is about three months and by 5 or 6 he will be more ridiculous than now!! If I was working with yellow than I would keep him but that is not a trait I am working on. Therefore you have a chance to grab this guy.

Shipping is 40 dollars with a 10:30 am Guarantee
Live Delivery is guaranteed
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread