Recreational debate - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:25 AM   #61
PaulSage
Is it too soon for me to break out one of my "Can't we all just play nice and get along" speeches where I encourage everyone to focus on the many positive things they have to contribute and put petty differences aside?

...cuz I could copy and paste

((ps - when probing, please be sure to use a little water based lubrication to make it more comfortable for the snake. (or Jim...) Thanks.))

Old 07-19-2005, 05:01 AM   #62
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Is the beer cold? Are the beer wenches perky?
I'm sure at the very least if you combine the cold beer and the wenches shirts they will become perky.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:29 AM   #63
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Maybe he was probed incorrectly.
HA! Again with the misrepresentation. Jim was sold as 1.0 by someone who is 24 years old but who hasn't learned to probe in his 20 years of experience. Jim should have been represented as 0.0.1 then. When will the misrepresentation of animals stop.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:31 AM   #64
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
I'm sure at the very least if you combine the cold beer and the wenches shirts they will become perky.
Shirts?

Old 07-19-2005, 05:45 AM   #65
Matt Haines
Or lack there of. I was only stating the worse case scenario.
Must you always question....you're all like pirahna....pirahna I say!

Old 07-19-2005, 06:19 AM   #66
DAND
Quote:
Must you always question....you're all like pirahna....pirahna I say!
Don't want to get bitten, then stay out of the water.

Old 07-19-2005, 06:21 AM   #67
Matt Haines
Can you provide documentation, photos, and paypal transactions proving that there even is water? Something smells fishy around here.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:12 AM   #68
DAND
Quote:
Something smells fishy around here.
You are the one who implied there was piranha about. Piranha are fish dumb ass. What the hell do you think piranha are going to smell like? Huh smart guy? Where are your smart ass answers now?

Besides I have nothing to prove. What I paid for the items in question is between myself and the seller and none of your business.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:37 AM   #69
Matt Haines
It was a metaphor you half-wit. Why won't you provide water samples huh? I acquired a P.h.d. in water chemistry 18 years ago when I was 7 and I can tell if that water has been altered in any way such as to make this so called special kool-aid. Shady? To say the least and I am under the impression that you and Wilomn have been illegally shipping you're so called kool-aid to ignorant innocents. I think the kool-aid was imbibed by Jim's keeper hence leading to the probing accident.

Your days of illegal kool-aid trafficing are over!

Extremely off on a tangent.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:45 AM   #70
Lucille
If y'all do not SHAPE UP, I'm gonna throw you in a dungeon with the less savory characters in Hell and feed you kool aid and crickets.....

So **watch your steps, busters....**

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!