LOOKING FOR A Pair of snakes m and f - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #31
NathanLedet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy101
Jen Harrison please get a life nobody likes you .
I like Jen

Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 PM   #32
RedDevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanLedet
I like Jen

Old 01-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #33
tanyah625
fatboy you are WRONG!!!

Quote:
Your post was totally uncalled for. Jen is a very nice person.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #34
catawhat
Well I see 2007 is really starting as an ummmm interesting year. I see no need for name calling, as you stated in a previous post if you dont like what i have written there is an x at the top right of your screen click it and dont worry about me cause i am not worried about you maybe you should follow your own advice. Jen has been a great person to talk to and has alot to add to this community. Can you say the same? Maybe you should take the time to learn a bit before jumping in.
And Jen- I like you too (not that I really think your world is going to crash if people who don't know you say things, lol!)

Old 01-15-2007, 10:14 PM   #35
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

And...

Quote:
and have a happy and healthy life good bye and god bless
Anyone get a whif of the hypocrisy of one person making these two statements in the same post?

Old 01-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #36
catawhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
And...

Anyone get a whif of the hypocrisy of one person making these two statements in the same post?
Personally when someone starts waving God's name around, I have a tendency to tune out. IME, those who use God's name the most seem to me to be the most hypocritical. (I have no issues with anyones religion, I just hate to see God, the Goddess or any other higher power brought into issues for someones personal agenda- not to mention it seems that scammers are the ones who use the name the most often).

Old 01-16-2007, 12:51 AM   #37
Pink Lady Exotics
Quote:
Jen Harrison please get a life nobody likes you . you seem to have some deep dark issues please seek help there are qualified people out there and leave the people that care and love animals be we are not hurting anyone we are nice people And to the origanal poster sorry for my comments to her but she is not being very nice and i hope you get what you are looking for and good luck with it and have a happy and healthy life good bye and god bless
LMFAO!

Oh how I love coming home from a long night at work and reading silly things. You state in another post "I am not a little kid"...but after reading the above, I beg to differ.

Thanks for the support, all -- I like you all too.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:14 AM   #38
Cat_72
A little late....but I like you too, Jen.

Old 01-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #39
barbie69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
A little late....but I like you too, Jen.

Me too!! Me too!!

Old 01-16-2007, 11:14 AM   #40
jesus_lives_within
i just want to take time to say thanks all inhelpping me out here... and i know some of you came off rude but i must have been asking for outrageous prices i guess... we peace and thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread