Inquiry Matthew David Passion/Passions-Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
deborahbroadus
Matthew David Passion/Passions-Pythons

He just joined, and a search of his name or business name reveals nothing in the past.

I am considering doing a deal for this laptop: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=172459

Giving up one of my 2009 holdbacks.

Anyone have any information?

Old 03-10-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
WebSlave
Seems to have very short fuse. Hopefully everything goes well for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by passions-pythons
Lick your site... I'm sure you've never had a typo before... Douche <--- spelled that right... hahaha.

Hopefully you being a "webslave" and all hasn't kept you from reality to long. People use curse words pretty frequently now-a-days.. Matter of fact, it's legal to say bitch and s**t on TV... FYI.

How about you get serious about deleting my account, because I have no intention of posting on this pathetic site any longer.

I'll be sure to let everyone know how much of a complete piece of unprofessional S**T you are.

Kingsnake.com FTW.... have a good day fa**ot.

Go f**k yourself.

Matty P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Yes, matter of fact I AM serious. Your attempts at not being rude obviously fell flat...

BTW, here's your sign.... http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=231289

It's messages like this which are exactly what I was referring to...

Regardless, I have no intention of "licking" my site...

Rich Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passions-pythons
ARE YOU FU**ING SERIOUS????? I STARTED MY POST WITH THE STATEMENT "I'm not trying to be rude..."

I said what other people didn't have the balls to say. Now I get reprimanded for it.....

That post should have been deleted once the op started throwing accusations out that weren't true. But I guess you've got the time to dock people points, not delete posts.

Good game.

Have a nice day.

Good lick with your site. From the looks of it you've got your hands full.

Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Dear passions-pythons,

You have received an infraction at FaunaClassifieds.

Reason: Borderline abusive post
-------
Please tone down your posting. You are expressing YOUR opinion about someone else's opinion. So there is no need to be rude about it.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1224657
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyther83 View Post
Pinworms or protozoa are often a culprit in this. The extremely small size of the bowel movement that caused this would seem to be more indicative of that than him being previously overfed, but who knows. Hopefully his meds will clear it up.
I'm not trying be rude... But, are you a vet? You are stating your opinion.... Which no one gives two turds about. We want facts. Facts about the issue at hand... Not what you think may have caused it or what your opinion is about the seller. The BOI is a place for facts... People misconstrue that so much.

You know what? We get it... You aren't happy. Now keep those thoughts to yourself and lets get on with the facts.

For instance. It's a fact that once an animal prolapses that there is a VERY high chance that it will happen again. You knew the animal had prolapsed once... It seems you also knew that the animal may arrive with mites. Neither of these issues stopped you from purchasing the animal. So please explain how that's the sellers fault? You purchased the animal willingly, knowing all these things. Your fault[PERIOD]

You should have done what he offered and just had the animal replaced. Once the animal isn't in your care it is no longer your problem to worry about. You seem to be CHOOSING to keep the animal, which means you must want to be responsible for the upcoming vet bills to boot.

By all means if I am wrong about any of this I can assure you I'll be the first to apologize.... but from what I've read and seen, this is spot on.

BTW - I hope that little retic pulls through!
All the best,
FaunaClassifieds
Profanity was edited out, of course...

Old 03-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #3
bradleymoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Seems to have very short fuse. Hopefully everything goes well for you...

Profanity was edited out, of course...
are you ok? that was almost a year ago.

Old 03-10-2011, 08:23 PM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
are you ok? that was almost a year ago.
I'm fine. Thanks for asking. That PM discussion took place today.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
bear
I know this is old but for the sake of records I would like to mention he has purchased a cinnamon ball python from me in the past and was a good buyer. Sent money promptly, was happy with the animal received, and was easy to deal with and problem free.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!