Bad Guy Diamond Den Terrible Customer Service - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:06 AM   #21
DiamondDen
I never said we didnt Email, but we had discussed the replacment on the phone, Yes i did say that if you would have contacted me to work something out we would, i was waiting for you to call me like you said you where going to do, so i could see what you wanted to do just like with the DOA, but instead of calling me you went and posted this, as i said right up there if your unhappy send them back and you will get your refund, witch i would have offered in the first place had you ever called like you said you would, yes i switched the dragons, i didnt have a chance to contact you about the dragon and to be honest i really didnt think you would have an issue with it, as far as im concerned if you are unhappy send them back and get the refund, if not then there really isnt much else to be said, yes i sent you a diffrent dragon because the one agreed apon wasnt eating, you dont believe me there is nothing i can do there, you dont want them then send them back and get the refund of all but shipping witch as already stated by someone else is normal, i dont see more i can do for you so please feel free to let me know what you want to do.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #22
Jela's Phat Phibs
Let me try to dispell this

whole "freebie" thing once and for all. That is his terminology that was mentioned for the first time in this very boi. When the deal was being negotiated, I asked about the 2 dragons for my 1 loss as I fealt that that was what it would take to make up for the dragon that I lost. As I mentioned already, had he posted just the large male that he offered, I would not have inquired about him. The other male that he offered, I didn't like at all. So, I had 2 options for adults. I went with the only one that I remotely liked and then inquired about one of the subadults to make up the extra slack on the adult that I wasn't too fond of. That isn't a "freebie". That is what it took to make the deal so that would include both being sent. This is what was agreed to and he didn't follow through with it. So, no "freebie" there. It was the deal that he worked. I understand that now he wants to take the approach that it was "free" and I should be greatful but that wasn't the case.

Let's touch on shipping again since that still seems to be confused. I didn't fault Corky for the doa. I also didn't fault Corky for taking so long to ship. I trust that his weather was bad and that he shipped when it was finally warm enough. That never was the issue. I brought up the times that I contacted about the weather as examples of the only time that I even burdened him since today, he is taking this approach like I have just bugged him to death. I hope that is all finally clear now.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:18 AM   #23
DiamondDen
Jeff Please take a look at the picture you posted of the red male het for trans subadult, and then the picture i posted of him, look at the circle patterns on his back and the way they are the same and you will see that it is the same dragon, i am not in any way trying to screw you or pull the wool over your eyes, i simply did not want to send you a sick dragon, and as i have stated if they are not acceptable send them back and i will send you a refund, and would have offered this had you called me.

And Craig thank you for your kind words, i still dont understand myself what happened with the shipping label but am happy that i can still get your man out this week, and yes i have been very busy, Jammie and Nathan have both been sick for the past week, so i have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to take care of them and the dragons and answer people in addition to this week's high volume of shipments because of the cold weather, pretty much anything that could go wrong this week has went wrong, one of those weeks....

Old 02-17-2011, 01:19 AM   #24
Jela's Phat Phibs
Yes Corky

That is a great option. I invest $260 and get a dead animal from you. You send my replacements which aren't what we agreed on and you say, "Well, just send them back and I'll reimburse you $220". So now, I loose $40 off the top from your shipping charges and have to pay another $40 to $60 to ship them back on my end, so when it is all said and done, I pay $80 to $100 just to have a miserable buying experience from you? That sounds really reasonable doesn't it?? I gain nothing in it and waste $80-$100. Real suave. I love how you are so cavalier about it. You are crushing your image right now. I want nothing else from you. You screwed this deal up. I obviously wasn't a priority of yours prior to shipping as you "were too busy to contact me and didn't think that I would mind", you were too busy for me all day to discuss it becuase you were sleeping, then when you woke up, you were still too busy becuase you had shipments that had to get out. So, you have been way too busy to listen to me, yet when I take it to the boi, now you had all of this time to talk to me about it and work it out?? BS man!!! You know the way this all played out and the truth is biting you in the a__!!! I think alot of people are seeing your true colors for the first time hear. Up until this afternoon, I never would have imagined that you were capable of this but if it takes me losing on this to expose you for what you really are, then so be it.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:28 AM   #25
Jela's Phat Phibs
At this point

you shouldn't even be concerned with trying to make me happy. You've already torched that bridge over and over by the way this has all been handled. You made a majorly bad business move on so many accounts here with me today, yet still come on here and try to twist things and fabricate things to shed a better light on you. I don't want anything that you have to offer. You aren't the kind of people that I deal with. I deal with honest people. I thought you were one of them. This could have went in such a better direction. You could have just owned it and fessed up and tried to sell your reasoning but instead, you try to deflect things back on me, invent terminology on the deal we worked to try and make me look ungrateful and make you look like the good guy. All while backpeddaling and never once owning up to any of it. At this point, you need to just be concerned with the damage control on your business and what this thread has cost you. You only have yourself to blame Corky.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #26
Jela's Phat Phibs
Let me go ahead and axe another

one of Corky's lies that he wants to keep bringing up on the boi. He keep saying that we talked about the particulars of this deal over the telephone and I keep saying that we did not as, we only talked on the phone one time and he didn't even know what he had available at that time to offer me. So, I got an email a couple hours later with my 4 options and this was my response back to him...

Flag this message
Re: Red Double Het MaleWednesday, January 26, 2011 5:10 PM
From: "Jeff Kennedy" <twirlerrreulbach@sbcglobal.net>Add sender to Contacts
To: "DiamondDen" <sales@diamond-denreptiles.com>
Message contains attachments2 Files (174KB) | Download All

100% Het For Trans Male SandFire cross.jpg

Red Tiger 100% het Trans Male2.jpg

Hi Corky,

I have attached the two pics of the males that I would like if possible. I didn't know where we stand as far as what I paid and the additional $100 credit you mentioned but landing these two guys would defenitely soften the blow of what happened this morning. I am still at a loss for words. Losing that guy sucks so bad. Anyways I have talked it over with my fiance' and we would love to have these two guys, the older sandfire and the younger red one. Let me know what you think and once again, thank you so much for the way in which you have been eager to make this right. It really says alot about you as a person.

Jeff

Then this was his response back to me...

Flag this message
Re: Red Double Het MaleWednesday, January 26, 2011 8:00 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"DiamondDen" <sales@diamond-denreptiles.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "Jeff Kennedy" <twirlerrreulbach@sbcglobal.net>

I can do those 2 males, and shipping on a friday would be bad as friday for saterday delivery can be delayed and the dragon could end up sitting for the weekend at the hub. I would prefer to ship mon-wed on the warmest day we have next week. Let me know if this sounds ok with you I shipped out 5 other packages yesterday and they all got there alive so this was a error in the shipping I would like to find out what they did with this package to make him die during shipping.

So, NO, we didn't talk about this on the phone AND there was never no mention of Corky's famous "freebie". More lies is all it is people.

Old 02-17-2011, 03:09 AM   #27
sagespyder@yahoo.com
ok so he sent 1 of the 2 males you picked. the one you didn't pick is a leather supposedly rom the same clutch and would still produce the same offspring as the other one you picked with the extra being about 50% statistically being leather backs.

looking at it from your point of view if what corky said was right you would be getting more than what you asked for because of the co-dom leather gene. if you are worried about genetics. if this was just a pet then you would not be gettin what you wanted as far as pets go.

yes i am a breeder and what i bought from cokry are double hets for my hypotrans leather. if i didn't get what i wanted i would be made. if in a few years the females i bought for Roy didn't prove out i WILL be here in your shoes. yes he sent you something you didin't expect,yes the first male you got arrived DOA. we all know that. but why, after you saw what he offered you, didn't you take the refund?

corky admits there is nothing he can show to say that the leather you got in place of the subadult is a freebie and you have beaten that into the ground, but why not say take them all back and refund me my money. i would be more inclined to your discerpencies then.

i guess in the end i can see from both sides and i am in the way.

all i know is that corky has worked with me when i needed it and has offered me whsat i have wanted.

you both say you got a leather in place of a tiger. in the end a leather would be worth more than a tiger when it comes to breeding terms. pattern doesn't always show up while a leather gene is co-dom. he hs pics of what it looks like after it has relaxed. i think it is very nice and if you were so upset about it i would buy it myself. that is a hard fact on my case no trying to soften anything for anyone. i like that leather that you got, period. if it is het for trans that$ is an extra in my case because i only have 1 trans and 2 het for trans. it goes to show what you are looking for.

if you want a red bearded dragon then say so. if you want a red trans/het trans then please say so, so we know where you stand.

corky has given me good service, i will not doubt that. he has given my friend good service i wil not doubt that.

no matter which way this thread turns he will have my business no questions. i just hope you guys can work something out.

Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #28
Jela's Phat Phibs
Alright SageSpyder...

Since you want to crusade for Corky in this colossal screwup, let me address your concerns.

"ok so he sent 1 of the 2 males you picked. the one you didn't pick is a leather supposedly rom the same clutch and would still produce the same offspring as the other one you picked with the extra being about 50% statistically being leather backs."

Thanks for pointing out the obvious. What he say's about the replacement is "hearsay" at this point and based on his dishonesty with how he handled this, why would I believe him? This dragon that he sent, was one of the two subadults that he originally offered me so that dispels his whole theory about it being a "holdback" that he wasn't going to get rid of and being more "valuable" then the one that I wanted originally.

"looking at it from your point of view if what corky said was right you would be getting more than what you asked for because of the co-dom leather gene. if you are worried about genetics. if this was just a pet then you would not be gettin what you wanted as far as pets go."

Thanks once again for the obvious. Yes, to clarify, all my "breeders" are "pets" above anything else. Unlike Corky, they aren't just pawns in my quest to make money. If one of them ends up not panning out genetically, I want to still be happy with my purchase and love the animal that I chose. My colony is very modest in respect to most peoples and I go with the way they look above anything else. If they breed, they breed. If they don't, they don't but down the road, I would still have a prized display animal that catches my eye and I am happy with.

"yes i am a breeder and what i bought from cokry are double hets for my hypotrans leather. if i didn't get what i wanted i would be made. if in a few years the females i bought for Roy didn't prove out i WILL be here in your shoes. yes he sent you something you didin't expect,yes the first male you got arrived DOA. we all know that. but why, after you saw what he offered you, didn't you take the refund?"

I guess by "made" you mean "mad" and by "Roy" you mean "Corky"? If that is the case, then yeah, hopefully 16-24 months down the road, you aren't in the same boat as me with getting something that you didn't want. Maybe that will pan out for you, maybe it won't. That is why with my modest colony, I go with the ones that are suppose to be sound genetically and what I want, but above all, I like how they look and will still be happy with in the unfortunate event that they don't pan out genetically. Why didn't I take the money he offered me?? Go back to one of my previous posts!! Are you sure you're reading everything I type?? Let me make this as too the point as I possibly can. I bought said animal for $260. Animal was doa. Seller seemed very reasonable and eager to take care of me. I trusted seller. We worked out a replacement deal. Seller, in the 11th hour slides a replacement in that we didn't agree to without any prior consent, Buyer isn't happy, Seller instead of acknowledging poor business ethics takes the approach of "if you don't like it, send it back", At this point, buyer, whom has done nothing wrong in any of this, now stands to lose $80-$100 and gain nothing. Does that make sense to you at all??

"corky admits there is nothing he can show to say that the leather you got in place of the subadult is a freebie and you have beaten that into the ground, but why not say take them all back and refund me my money. i would be more inclined to your discerpencies then."

It was "beat into the ground" because he kept going back on it and saying that we had agreed to a "freebie" and some of the other posters seem to pick up on that and kept referring to it as a "freebie". As far as the refund, see above once again.

"i guess in the end i can see from both sides and i am in the way. "

Can you really?? Because it sure seems like you only see it Corky's way. I get it, you are his buddy and you are coming out to support him. That is admirable. Up until yesterday, I could have done the same thing because I had nothing but positive to say about Corky. In the end, he burnt me with shady business practices and horrific customer support when it all hit the fan. I get where your interest lies, however in light of things, you are just transparent in your argument and it is clear that you are just crusading for him. That is good that somebody is though because he doesn't even have an answer for his behavior yesterday

"all i know is that corky has worked with me when i needed it and has offered me whsat i have wanted. "

I am happy for you. Yes, I believe that his customer service is great when it comes to moving product and making money. When you start talking about replacements and screwups on his end, then it's obviously a different story. Hopefully you never have to find this out with him!!

"you both say you got a leather in place of a tiger. in the end a leather would be worth more than a tiger when it comes to breeding terms. pattern doesn't always show up while a leather gene is co-dom. he hs pics of what it looks like after it has relaxed. i think it is very nice and if you were so upset about it i would buy it myself. that is a hard fact on my case no trying to soften anything for anyone. i like that leather that you got, period. if it is het for trans that$ is an extra in my case because i only have 1 trans and 2 het for trans. it goes to show what you are looking for."

I'm glad that this dragon would work out great for you. I am not sure what that has to do with anything, but glad that it would fit into your program. I never knocked the animal healthwise. It wasn't what I ordered, plain and simple. How can you continue to not see this?? If you bought a red animal from a breeder for your project and he sent you a normal colored orange and brown leather without your consent, you would be ok with that?? You wouldn't feel wronged at all? Please...

"if you want a red bearded dragon then say so. if you want a red trans/het trans then please say so, so we know where you stand."

Geez... Let me say it again. "I wanted the dragon that I picked. That I was suppose to receive. That was promised to me." Am I really that far off base here for wanting what I was suppose to get?!?!? When you go to McDonalds and order a chicken mcnugget meal with a large Sprite, and the idiot working the drive thru hands you an Angus Deluxe meal with a Dr. Pepper, do you just count your blessings and eat it anyways because it was what was given to you?? I mean, McDonalds say's that the Angus burger is better, that's why they charge more for it. You should be thankful that they gave this to you instead. Right??

"corky has given me good service, i will not doubt that. he has given my friend good service i wil not doubt that."

I'm happy for the both of you

"no matter which way this thread turns he will have my business no questions. i just hope you guys can work something out."

Hopefully he will learn from this and do a little maturing ethically and this won't be a problem for him in the future. If you end up getting burnt like me though, don't say that you weren't warned.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:34 AM   #29
garweft
I'm not quite sure I would call the customer service horrific. At worst he just made an assumption that the other was a good replacement for a dragon that wasn't doing so well at the moment.

It would have been better to let you know what was going on with the original dragon from the replacements before substituting in the other. I'll give you that, but you are blowing the whole thing a little out of proportion on your own end.

I hope you two can work this out. Either way just so you know, from an outsiders view, you look a little like someone who can be a pain to deal with.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #30
Jela's Phat Phibs
Thanks for your input Matt.

So let me get this straight. If you ordered something, didn't receive what you paid for, then when you tried to make the seller aware of it, he sends you a nasty email telling you to quit blowing his phone up and that yes, he did decide to not ship you what he was suppose to etc.?? So that in itself doesn't warrant poor customer service?? What about him being too busy to talk to me about it because he slept till 3 pm and then when he awoke, he started sending out other shipments?? I wasn't a priority of his until I took it to the boi. Then all of a sudden I garnered his attention. Do tell Matt, how do I seem like a pain to deal with?? Because I want what I paid for and I don't want a seller to try and switch up my shipment without telling me?? Is that a pain?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!