Sponsors menu at the top... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-18-2006, 02:21 PM   #1
Hurley
Sponsors menu at the top...

Call me slow if it's always been there, but I just noticed it today. I tried to go view some breeders/dealers/etc. and nothing is there. I haven't come across a thread on it, but I could have easily missed one...

When does it go operational? (or is it just my computer?)

Attached Images

Old 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
WebSlave
It's been there for a couple of years now. And yes it is operational now. Advertisers sign up via the http://www.FaunaAds.com interface I have provided.

Did you click on the subcategory link?

On some browsers you may need to refresh the screen to actually see the ads there. Not sure why that is.

Old 05-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
Hurley
LOL, told you I was slow.

I click on the links up there and I get the other links you show, but when I click on Reptiles & Amphibians, nothing comes up for me. Must just be my computer.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #4
Hurley
And yeah, I did click those different links. I just get this...

Ah well, just doesn't work for me. I'll have to click into the different forums and look at the headers.
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2006, 02:07 PM   #5
homegrownherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley
And yeah, I did click those different links. I just get this...

Ah well, just doesn't work for me. I'll have to click into the different forums and look at the headers.

I get the same thing you get ...nothing.

Old 05-19-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
Bill & Amy
I get the same list Rich does when I click on it, must be something on your computer.

Old 05-19-2006, 05:01 PM   #7
dragonflyreptiles
Clould be your browser, but I tried it on AOl, opera and foxfire and it worked on all of them. Not sure what you have though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!