For Sale 2014 Female Banana Ball Python. 600 Grams and Eating Like a Champ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 01-23-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
Kai414
2014 Female Banana Ball Python. 600 Grams and Eating Like a Champ!

I'm listing my female banana to see if there's any interest in her. She is an awesome feeder on live or frozen rats. Weighs around 600 grams with some food in her. She is very pretty with lots of orange and a really nice head pattern. Her parents were a male making banana to a female sub Saharan. So she has the potential to get big.

Grab this girl for $1000 shipped.

Text anytime 801-725-1380 or email me at kylebrown414@gmail.com.

I will upload pics shortly, but can send some to interested parties.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!