Crested Morph Ranking... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #1
HerpAddict
Talking Crested Morph Ranking...

Hi,

I was wondering if there was some sort of universal way that the appeal of a crested's colour/morph are ranked? From what I have seen so far, it seems that it's up to the individual as to what they like most, but it does seem that flames and harlequins are more expensive in general, than say a patternless.

Anybody have any opinions?

I personally like the dalmations; probably because their spots remind me of my freckles!

Thanks
Amanda

Old 12-13-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
blackula19
i'm with you i prefer the plain or dalmation

Old 12-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #3
Dr Owens
That is kind of an interesting question. Why don't you make a list of all of the different morphs, and then start a topic with a poll? I'd be curious to see what people think...

Old 12-14-2005, 01:59 PM   #4
sircat
I love reds the best...any kind of red...but the variety of them appeals to me a lot as well...I probably wouldn't be as interested in them if they were all red

I also like the camos

but it's true that every individual has different tastes

Old 12-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #5
HerpAddict
Haha...wow, this got resurected from the dead!

I believe nicolai has a poll on this right now!

Cheers!
Amanda Heaton

Old 12-15-2005, 11:24 AM   #6
Gecko Brothel
I would love a dark, dark harlequin with full pinstripe. If not that, a creamsicle.
Betty

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!