INQUIRY Predators Reptile Center - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2004, 12:55 AM   #1
coxer222000
INQUIRY Predators Reptile Center

I am checking to see if anyone has done business with Predators Reptiles Center? Please let me know what you think about these guys!

Thanks, Brian

Old 12-25-2004, 10:38 AM   #2
cthulhu77
Christian is a well meaning pet store owner. Like any other business person, Mr. Kaleta can make a mistake here or there, but he always rectifies it very quickly, all in all, I would say he is a legitimate business contact.
greg ewald

Old 12-25-2004, 10:05 PM   #3
The Reptile House
I had purchased a bearded dragon form Christian at the Cosat Mesa show earlier in the year(not the October one). He then invited us to go and vend at his show in Tempe Arizona. We did and he was great then and so were his stock of reptiles as I have always seen. We also got some spiderlings that we are very happy with as well! We would do business with him again for sure. Shanell - The Reptile House.

Old 12-26-2004, 12:30 AM   #4
MOORESNAKES
Thumbs up Good Guy

Christian is a good business man,he always has nice looking stock.I have done some shows with him,I also live in arizona,and all i hear is good things about him. John Moore MOORESNAKES

Old 12-27-2004, 02:03 PM   #5
AzSnakeGuy
I have purchased many snakes from Christian at Predators Reptile Center, and all of them have been in excellent condition, and he backs up what he sells. I would recommend him highly.

Old 04-08-2005, 01:32 AM   #6
pch101
Christian is a good guy, and he backs up what he sells. He is all about customer service!

Old 07-24-2005, 01:17 AM   #7
Scales N Things
Christian was one of the first friends we made upon moving from Tucson to Phoenix. He has been there for us through the transition from hobby to business and has been as helpful as he could be. He's a good guy to do business with, and he stands behind his animals. We say go for it

~Laine Gallagher and John Sanders
http://www.scalesnthings.com

Old 08-02-2006, 07:15 PM   #8
monkeywrench133
Does anyone have any current feedback on this person?

Old 08-02-2006, 07:38 PM   #9
autotunz
One of the good guys...

I have dealt with Christian many times and have always received solid information, perfect animals and a great price. His shop is always busy and he is know throughout the state for his friendly, honest expertise. He strives to help herp owners enjoy their hobby. He's all about customer service. Plus he's always got a few rare goodies to drool over. I trust him completely in any buy/sell/trade venture. I wish there were more people in this hobby/business with his ethics.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #10
Alex G
Christian is a great guy! His reptiles are in fabulous condition and very stunning. I bought a female enigma leopard gecko from him this weekend and she's a peach! Great eater and friendly for her age. Thank you Christian!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!