Inquiry Brandon Boeke of Priceless Pythons? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
Shadera
Brandon Boeke of Priceless Pythons?

Has anyone done business with this gentleman? I found some old posts from last year and folks who didn't stick around, but am hoping to hear from some of the regulars.

I'm interested in purchasing one of his calicos.

Thanks!

Old 10-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
bznj
Brandon could teach many a few things about customer service. I have bought a few animals from him already and will have two more from him very shortly. Hell he was out of town at a wedding and still took the time to call me back, very few would do that. As for the animals the quality will speak for itself, but I can say I will be buying more from him.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #3
NoahC.
I have also bought a few animals from Brandon. The animals were great and great customer service for sure. Would not even think twice about buying from him again.

Noah Criswell

Old 10-12-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
Tim Cole
I've never bought from him but have known him for over 6 years. I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Old 10-14-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
Lynn
I have not gotten anything from him either but too have done show with him.. He always has great looking animals..

Old 10-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #6
doug-ferrin
Brandon has sent me nice snakes

I have purchased several ball pythons from Brandon, and all arrived in good shape, and all were great-looking.

Brandon has provided good husbandry advice whenever I asked.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
Shadera
Excellent. Thanks for the replies, it's much appreciated.

Old 10-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #8
xanaxez
ive read alot of the threads about this guy and seems to me that he is one awesone guy to deal with so my question is this, does anyone have a website addy or something that i can see what he has available?

Old 10-16-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
bznj
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
ive read alot of the threads about this guy and seems to me that he is one awesone guy to deal with so my question is this, does anyone have a website addy or something that i can see what he has available?
He doesn't have a web site. He will tell you his business is mostly repeat customers or word of mouth. Very few breeders can do that. He will gladly go through what he has for sale and send pics to you. Here's his contact info for you:

Brandon Boeke
(512)799-1745
info@pricelesspythons.com

Old 10-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
Dave26
I bought a group of ball pythons from Brandon, his customer service was good. I have an adult pair of fires, an adult female het pied and some poss het pied females. I have 2 problems with the transaction. 1) After receiving the snakes from him I inquired about some adult female normals he had. He said he would get back to me but never did. 2) I never got any paperwork for the adult het pied female, which he said I would get. I actually never got any paperwork for the animals(receipt) The snake I got from him are great and all should be breeding soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!