Good Guy Eddie Strong JR of Captive Bred Morphs, cbmorphs.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
PAVLOVK1025
Eddie Strong JR of Captive Bred Morphs, cbmorphs.com

I received a spider female from Eddie yesterday, packaged perfectly and arriving 2 hours earlier than I had expected. She is in perfect health from what I gather, and very active.
Eddie has been a pleasure to do business with. His communication through email and PM has been excellent, and his snakes are top notch. I got exactly what I paid for, and would buy again and again.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #2
JHB Reptiles
i have to agree, eddie was great to deal with, i got 2 spider females from that add!

Old 07-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
PAVLOVK1025
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
i have to agree, eddie was great to deal with, i got 2 spider females from that add!
Haha I got the last one. Thats funny. So you have one of the twins ehh?

Old 07-09-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
JHB Reptiles
yep thats me, they are both powerhouses. do u have the other twin?

Old 07-10-2009, 05:37 AM   #5
PAVLOVK1025
Yep. Sure do, she's in shed since I got her so I haven't even gotten to admire her beauty yet.

Old 07-12-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
nicolec
I have the twin's father! I have to say Eddie is wonderful!

Old 11-01-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Eddie-Good Guy

LOL i dont have any of those spiders but another of my new additions for the year came from Eddie. A beautiful 08' female Butter het hypo. She is absolutely amazing! Great size, healthy, amazing bright yellow color and very faded sides. The best example of a butter ive ever seen. She arrived at my door on time, alert, great condition. I still keep in touch with eddie and would buy from him again. Thanks again Eddie! ~Monica

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!