baby florida blue garters - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
allthatslithers
baby florida blue garters

i have 28 baby blue garters for sale at 5.00 each plus shipping.all have eaten on feeder fish,and seem to be in good health.were born from an extremly blue strand of these garters.please feel free to email me if you have any questions.thanks,
chuck

BABY BLUES/SOLD OUT ADULTS/SUB-ADULTS AVAILABLE
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-19-2004, 05:28 PM   #2
BrettBelk
Thumbs up hey i got a buddy who wants all of them (e-mail him)

hey i got a buddy who wants all of them (e-mail him)

e-mail him at this address mbryant60@yahoo.com please and tell him who you are and that you have the baby flordia blue garters and he wants to buy them all thanx......BBBelk@hotmail.com

Old 07-01-2004, 03:10 PM   #3
lttldude9
Can you send a pic

I might be interested in buying one, can you post a pic or send me a pic at Loverofpenguins@hotmail.com
Thanks

Old 07-02-2004, 01:51 PM   #4
ausum2
Talking blue garter

Can you send me pics i would like two of them I have bee looking for one for a couple of weeks

Old 07-14-2004, 08:04 PM   #5
Michael Fedzen
Hey Chuck,

I am interested in buying or trading for a few(lol I'll send first). Email me sometime, you get any pine woods snakes yet? Below is a pic of the scarlet king you sent me, there are more pics of it eating a brown snake, but many people have gotten upset over them, so if you wanna see them email me for them.
Michael

My Email

Old 07-16-2004, 10:28 AM   #6
allthatslithers
baby blues

The baby blues are sold out.
I have a couple ringnecks,havent been out for pine woods lately it's been raining so much.I'll let you know.Glad the scarlets doing good,yeah send the pics to my email.What type/size worms were you feeding the shortheads?They don't seem to be too interested in much of anything.

Chuck
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2004, 12:30 PM   #7
Michael Fedzen
That's a shock, I've never had shortheads refuse worms. They would eat either nightcrawlers, or just regular earthworms, it really didn't matter how big they were either, they'd get them down. Offer them live nightcrawlers, they usually go after them once they start moving. Let me know if you get any pine woods snakes. I have a MSN hotmail account now, and I don't know how to send pics so I'll just post them here.

Michael

TO EVERYONE OUT THERE: PLEASE TRY TO NOT GET OFFENDED BY THESE PICTURES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SNAKES EATING SNAKES, DON'T LOOK.

Old 07-16-2004, 10:26 PM   #8
allthatslithers
I'll try them on nightcrawlers again. I'll let you know bout Pine Woods. Nice pics, kind of ridiculous to get upset about snakes eating snakes...that's nature.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2004, 06:36 PM   #9
Michael Fedzen
Hey,

I also need alot of slimy salamanders, in the 3 to 10 inch range, I don't know if you find them, but I need some.
Michael

Old 07-22-2004, 01:27 PM   #10
billy143camacho
lack of response

I am interested in an MALE adult or subadult blue.

But you have not responded to emails or phone messages
for over a month.
Shall I pursue or desist?
william

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread