Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 115 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:24 PM   #1141
NathanKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Don't you have someplace else to be relevant? Oh wait, this site is about the only place. Carry on big guy :B
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Posting with 2 different usernames? Come on Mike, you know better. Enjoy that vacation!
WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FU(% UP?

Thread after thread you two have to continue your bickering. how many damn infractions do you guys have because of it now? Do either of you realize just how shitty it makes you look? Or that your petty insults in just about every thread makes the entire BOI less effective?

FFS, you are adults.

Old 03-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #1142
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Seems a fair comparison, it's another scenario where the action is unethical but the victim is unable to defend themselves without being seen as being against the group rather than the action or individual.
Thank you,that was exactly what my example illustrated, Mike simply responded rudely because he had not actually read what my post said.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:59 AM   #1143
Lucille
I thought about Mike's posts, and realized that he made the same sort of rude response when I initiated a separate thread for the IRCF so that is would be easier to find in a search, for the benefit of those who may do a search for that organization.
I have come to the conclusion that he does not seem to be able to understand some of what he is reading. Everyone else seemed to get my point here, he did not.
Although he seems not to understand some of what is being said, I do think that a basic level of courtesy is expected, and he should be , and anyone should be, able to achieve that.

My example showed that too many people were willing to give the Catholic church a pass even when there was egregious harm done, just because they are a good organization. There have been those who posted, and more than one, taking the same tack with the IRCF, that because it does good things, it should not be held accountable for the bad things it does.

I do not agree with this reasoning. There are ethical and legal reasons (and plenty of case law) that say that non profit organizations that hold a raffle are responsible for awarding the advertised prizes.

To me, organizations for good causes whether they be the Catholic Church or the IRCF, owe MORE of a duty to make sure that their dealings are ethical and wholesome, and that they have complied with their obligations.

Michelle is owed her advertised prize.

Old 03-14-2017, 10:54 AM   #1144
yeloowtang
Actually Lucile, I think he understands perfectly, he's just the type of person who will purposely twist and try to find any way possible to jab people with words said taken out of context, to either discredit what is said or simply to hear themselves argue.
to not understand the point you were making, one would have to dig deep or simply just not be smart enough. English isn't my first language and I got it right away. and it comes down to the same thing everywhere in posts Ty's minions participate in.. he can't be wrong because he is such a good guy and donates all the time, or Ty is too good, I don't need to read the proof.
even when they see proof that Ty lied, he lied at least a few times

1- when he then said I did produce albino, you will get one just like in the picture, Michelle asked where are the pics, he said I posted them. again playing games, he says a purple and a blue are both albino (true) but what are you referring to, purposely being vague again just to antagonize her more.
2-posted them today, she never saw them, he never posted them because he never had the blue ones.
while playing games with her and secretly decided to send her a t+, which one is the lie?? that he did get t- blue albino or when you said NO your not getting a T+ ?when he said I decided to keep them all and is now sending one or he decided to send the t+ that he told her at least twice NO you're not getting one.keeps playing games..
3- he lied about winning the case by showing bits and pieces of the letter. until someone pointe it out, then he changed his story
4- he lied to the guy on facebook who questioned him about exactly what Michelle said, when he said , I don't remember all of the conversation! I'd have to go back and look !!! he knows darn well what was said, he simply brushed her off and refused to answer a simple question WHAT WILL YOU BE SENDING ME.. she never refused to give her address like he keeps saying.
5- and when he's caught lying and people start to realise that he's wrong , well he blocks and deletes, before people can counter reply with proof.

what makes me the most about Ty's comments, is when he keeps saying Michelle will twist everything in her favor !!! how full of yourself can one be ??? the only one twisting words and stories here is TY, he disregarded his own raffle rules, he wanted to flip someone else's tegu, then he says I do have some , just like picture.. he keeps hanging on to the fact he asked her twice for her address but leaves out the part where he refuses to tell her what it is she will get, it goes on and on we all know the facts..
all of my contacts on this side of the border have seen it now and have passed it along too, not a single person agrees with TY.

bottom line is TY 's an ###

Old 03-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #1145
Sugarhedgie
Very well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
Actually Lucile, I think he understands perfectly, he's just the type of person who will purposely twist and try to find any way possible to jab people with words said taken out of context, to either discredit what is said or simply to hear themselves argue.
to not understand the point you were making, one would have to dig deep or simply just not be smart enough. English isn't my first language and I got it right away. and it comes down to the same thing everywhere in posts Ty's minions participate in.. he can't be wrong because he is such a good guy and donates all the time, or Ty is too good, I don't need to read the proof.
even when they see proof that Ty lied, he lied at least a few times

1- when he then said I did produce albino, you will get one just like in the picture, Michelle asked where are the pics, he said I posted them. again playing games, he says a purple and a blue are both albino (true) but what are you referring to, purposely being vague again just to antagonize her more.
2-posted them today, she never saw them, he never posted them because he never had the blue ones.
while playing games with her and secretly decided to send her a t+, which one is the lie?? that he did get t- blue albino or when you said NO your not getting a T+ ?when he said I decided to keep them all and is now sending one or he decided to send the t+ that he told her at least twice NO you're not getting one.keeps playing games..
3- he lied about winning the case by showing bits and pieces of the letter. until someone pointe it out, then he changed his story
4- he lied to the guy on facebook who questioned him about exactly what Michelle said, when he said , I don't remember all of the conversation! I'd have to go back and look !!! he knows darn well what was said, he simply brushed her off and refused to answer a simple question WHAT WILL YOU BE SENDING ME.. she never refused to give her address like he keeps saying.
5- and when he's caught lying and people start to realise that he's wrong , well he blocks and deletes, before people can counter reply with proof.

what makes me the most about Ty's comments, is when he keeps saying Michelle will twist everything in her favor !!! how full of yourself can one be ??? the only one twisting words and stories here is TY, he disregarded his own raffle rules, he wanted to flip someone else's tegu, then he says I do have some , just like picture.. he keeps hanging on to the fact he asked her twice for her address but leaves out the part where he refuses to tell her what it is she will get, it goes on and on we all know the facts..
all of my contacts on this side of the border have seen it now and have passed it along too, not a single person agrees with TY.

bottom line is TY 's an ###

Old 03-17-2017, 10:23 AM   #1146
Sugarhedgie
Update

As I had mentioned before a few agency's in Fl have been trying to help with this case.

The senior vs crime closed their case because it was in litigation AND because TY lied and said he offered me the t+ and said I didn't want it.

Today I got a letter from the mediation and enforcement division of the FL department of agriculture consumer services.

they sent ty a letter where he had 30 days to respond. He chose not to respond.
So it is publicly known now that he did not respond.
Last month when I spoke to them They said most people/ companies usually respond.

Here is the letter

Also the ircf was sent the demand letter by my attorney on feb 28th and they have 20 days to respond so a few more days and we'll find out if they responded
To their letter.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #1147
Black Adder
here you go..
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 10:33 AM   #1148
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
here you go..

Thank you. I can't figure out how to rotate it. But thx

Old 03-17-2017, 10:37 AM   #1149
yeloowtang
Could you not get the senior vs crime to re-open the case with the proof Ty lied ?? not only did he lie to you, but to them as well. when in his own postings he says, that he with held the information about sending a T+ and then both times you asked that he sends you one and clearly refuses..

one would think they can see clearly his malicious ways ??

Old 03-17-2017, 10:47 AM   #1150
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
I can't figure out how to rotate it.
If you are using a Windows computer, you can rotate the picture prior to uploading it via Windows Photo Viewer. Not sure if you are using your phone?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu