NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 10:45 AM   #21
crazycorn
I do not suport it as a FACT but an OPINION.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:47 AM   #22
crazycorn
Hell, I am not suprised I am getting my butt chewed out on here, if it were elsewhere it would be more accepted. Hell if it bothers you so bad delete the thread and give all the negative points you want, I am getting plenty of them this morning.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:47 AM   #23
Cat_72
The only comment I made on the photos is that he himself said he has no idea what the context behind the photos is......he shouldn't be making all of these accusations without even knowing himself. He didn't even go to the site to look, he's just taking someone else's word on it.

In other words.....he should know his facts before saying things that could be labeled as libelous.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:47 AM   #24
Jim O
Paul,

All photos are automatically copyright and cannot be used or reused without permission. In a case like this, technically David would also need the consent of the parties in the photos unless they had signed a release since allegedly this was a private, as opposed to a public, event. So, whoever owns the pictures has had their images used without permission (as the boy admits) and the people in them have had them posted in the world wide web without a release.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:48 AM   #25
Rebel Dragons
David, did it ever cross your mind to contact NERD and perhaps ask them if the pictures in question are theirs? And then maybe ask for an explanation of what everyone is seeing in those pictures?

I think that would have been a better first step. Then once you received your answer you would have been able to make a post here with context and facts to back up your statements. Your opinions would have been received better too.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:50 AM   #26
crazycorn
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
He did give credit as to where they came from, and I've seen a number of other posts here where people have copied a picture, whether it be from a questionable classified ad or another website.
Yes I never stated they were mine, I stated where they came from and a thread stating such. I also am not making any money off of them so there is not much of a court case. But hey they can try and see if it works not like they are going to get anything from my poor family.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:51 AM   #27
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
I do not suport it as a FACT but an OPINION.
Stating that "NERD supports voids" is not stating it as an opinion....it may very well mislead someone into believing it is a proven factual statement. If you were to say that you believed from the pictures that they do, sure, that's more of an opinion.

But EITHER WAY, I would have had the sense to research the facts before even FORMING an opinion.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:52 AM   #28
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Jim O, I am well aware of the liabilitys and such, but thanks for trying to educate me. As for the name calling I do not believe we need that, I have not done name calling I just gave my OPINION.
I doubt that you even have a clue about liabilities but maybe I am wrong. As for name calling, I did nothing of the sort. I referred to you as a "poo slinger". If this isn't slinging poo I don't know what is. So, to quote you, "I just gave my OPINION". Now run along little dogie. Your mama's calling.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #29
crazycorn
their watching the thread why don't they own up and say if they are true photos or not. I also belive the sourcE I got them from, he doesn't have much gain in it either.. Yes that would have been a better path but a little late now.

Old 07-09-2005, 10:53 AM   #30
Cat_72
I'm sure by now, someone from NERD has been made aware of this post, I'm eagerly waiting to see what they have to say....hopefully they can clear things up for all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread