Bad Guy CapoJames Aka JAMES SMITH OR JAMES GAMBINO - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #61
Dixie Serpent Den
I would like to see proof IF he is dead. Looks like him on FB, same name(s), address, living area, doing the same things he did when he and I met. IF it is true please show me.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #62
bwt501
That was Nikko Gambino that died last year. Not this guy.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #63
Dixie Serpent Den
Thank you for clearing that up, everyone please know he is bk out again and on FB. Becareful and warn others of him. I do not want anyone else going through what we did.

Old 06-25-2012, 05:34 PM   #64
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
That was Nikko Gambino that died last year. Not this guy.
Sorry. My mistake.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #65
RiotReptiles
Ok I got many messages on Facebook from Rachel Hysell accusing me of scamming her. I’m assuring her she has the wrong person I never lived in nj ever in my life. Yes my name is James Smith and my nick name in Capo James. I do own a Business called Riot Reptiles. And I have nothing to do with the person Rachel is talking about. I never scammed anyone or would ever scam anyone. So please don’t throw dirt on my business name. thank you

Old 06-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #66
LauraB
Where do you live in NY, James?

Old 06-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #67
Shiacolyte
11720 shows up as centereach when you run the zip code through google maps

Old 06-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
Dixie Serpent Den
It is him, he has already started hiding his info that everyone could see before last night. He has his facebook addy with 3636 in it just like most the emails I have for him. Plus I learned he was working 4 trades with 4 breeders I know on FB all on the SAME SNAKE that we googled the pic and found it was the same pic on other sites.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 PM   #69
RiotReptiles
Yes I do live in centereach ny. I live there my whole life never in NJ. And for Rachel Hysell like I told u a million times on facebook you got the wrong person. So can you please stop accusing me for something I never did. And what are you talking about hiding stuff on facebook? I have nothing to hide from anyone.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #70
Dixie Serpent Den
I cannot say the NJ address I have is where you lived, that is where I shipped the snakes. AND as of FB, ur info showed more till all this started. Others seen it, then it was gone. AND why did you make trade deals all on the same snake with multiple ppl? And why is ur photo of that said snake from other places online? Your FB addy is just like the emails I have for you. You from the same area, same name, same nickname, same addy in common, pictures of snakes found on other places online, sure seems like ur the guy to me. And u look like him. I seen him back when all that went down cause of the sites we met on there were pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
capo james, james smith