SOLD!! Large CB Super Tame Female Green Anaconda - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-12-2016, 01:46 AM   #1
coreysmith85
Large CB Super Tame Female Green Anaconda

Up for sale is my 2008 female green anaconda. I've had this girl since she was a baby. Super tame, never bitten even when young. Always fed frozen thawed. Feeding now on 12-14 pound rabbits. About 1 every 3 weeks. This girl is so docile, she's my go to for events and kids. I take her to my work during events as well. She has never been bred. Don't really have to sell, but won't turn down a good offer. Looking to buy more snakes with the money I get for her. With that said, I'm not sure what she's worth. She's around the 15-16ft mark and HEAVY. North Alabama sales only due to federal regulations. Will meet within reasonable distance. Call or text 256-945-0360. This girl is amazing so please don't low ball me. Thanks for looking. She is 100% healthy and there's not a mite in my house! Guaranteed!

Bases on some feedback I've been getting. I'm looking to get somewhere around $4000 for her.

Wants list:
Mochino Retic Female Young
Albino Burmese Female Young
Hypo Burmese Female Young
Caramel Burmese Female Young
Albino Eastern Daimonback either sex or pair

I will accept a combination of snakes and cash if we reach an agreement. If your animals have mites, cosmetic flaws, or health issues, I'm not interested. Thanks again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160512_004211.jpg (215.2 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3703.jpg (90.4 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3684.jpg (106.3 KB, 373 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-05-12-00-40-10.jpg (128.2 KB, 368 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!