Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 82 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2016, 05:55 PM   #811
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Someone should send a link to this thread to the people who run these shows. Unless he's sold them all, I'm sure he will be selling the snakes that he still hasn't paid for and belong to Alex.

It's unlikely Repticon will do anything, unless the OP contacts them & shows Mel has stolen property, or a police report.

I'm not sure about the other shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #812
juliasara
I believe the op did contact the last show he vended but it was too close to the show for them to do anything hopefully he can call ahead of time for the next few and they will actually do something. I understand they most likely just want the income from the fees they charge to let him vend, I'm just hopeful at least one of them will care about the community enough to not allow him to vend. If the op ever wants to serve Mel with court papers he knows where to find him! I'm sure getting served with legal papers wouldn't be good for business. I truly hope the op decides to sue Mel for the value of the snakes.

Old 03-15-2016, 06:15 PM   #813
Snake-Queen
I do to.

Old 04-25-2016, 06:07 AM   #814
juliasara
Looks like Kruger is selling some more of Alex's snakes. I'd post the link to this thread on the ads but he's just going to delete them. Have you contacted the police yet Alex? Or tried to take him to small claims court? Something needs to be done to make Kruger pay for the snakes he stole.
P.s. sorry the pics aren't better, the ads had videos instead of pictures so getting a screen shot was a little difficult.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2016, 08:29 PM   #815
Bronx Boa
Finally got the call from the attorney generals office. Took long enough. The beginning of the end of Kruger's shady tactics. Will keep you all posted.

The BronX BoA

Old 05-24-2016, 08:36 PM   #816
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
Finally got the call from the attorney generals office. Took long enough. The beginning of the end of Kruger's shady tactics. Will keep you all posted.

The BronX BoA
A long haul but if they take some action it may all be worth it in the end
Yes Karma can be a unlady like lady.....lol
Good luck!

Old 05-24-2016, 08:56 PM   #817
Snake-Queen
That is good news.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #818
juliasara
Quote:

The BronX BoA
That's good news. Hope they throw the book at Mr Kruger.

Old 05-25-2016, 08:55 AM   #819
Pasodama
Quote:
This is good news. Hope something can be done to Kruger.

Old 05-25-2016, 09:42 AM   #820
juliasara
Considering he's already be convicted of theft it's more likely they will do something abouto Alex's case. Alex make sure to mention that he is a convicted felon and owns firearms and that you have proof of that. I'm sure that will get their attention.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger