Good Guy Joe Switalski - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-25-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
millcrickman
Joe Switalski

My name is Tyler Nelson. I recently purchased a BCC from Joe Switalski.
We had a great transaction. I messed up on my part and Joe walked me through PayPal as I am new to it.
We waited for warm weather...which took a good while.
On the time of shipping (4- 22-16) we ran into a huge problem as my fedex location was closed on saturdays. Not the sellers fault or mine. The BCC sat in a warehouse from Saturday to monday.
Picked the snake up on Monday at opening. The snake was greatly packaged and still alive. Not only alive but in GREAT shape. This attests to Joe's high quality animals. Along with his professional and safe packaging to ensure the animal was safe.
I would highly recomend him to anybody looking at his animals.

Old 04-25-2016, 05:40 PM   #2
zovick
For future reference, it is generally not recommended to ship via overnight services on Thursdays or Fridays because unforeseen flight delays can cause similar problems. One of the services many people use says right in the instructions on their web site that you should only ship for next day delivery on Monday through Wednesday to avoid problems.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:26 PM   #3
iamjcal
I got an ETB from Joe several months ago. will buy form him again im sure.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:39 PM   #4
chastityx
I've purchased reptiles from Joe multiple times. Definitely some of the healthiest, well-packaged animals i've received. He's very easy to work with & is always there to answer any questions I have. I never hesitate to purchase from him if he's got something i'm looking for.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:17 AM   #5
Mike Schultz
I've both sold to and bought from Joe. Easy to get ahold of via FB or on the phone and everything went smoothly each time.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:41 AM   #6
nbutler
ATB

Joe recently sent me a great pair of ATB's - great communication, great price, healthy with great packaging.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #7
VinnyButch
Joe Switalski

I've bought a number of animals from Joe over the past two years. Every one has been beautiful. Always well packaged and healthy.
As a matter of fact, I just got my latest purchase from Joe. A pair of CB Emerald Tree Boas showed up half an hour ago. Both are just gorgeous.
I'll never hesitate to do business with Joe.

Vinny Buccigrossi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!