Bad Guy Snakes at Sunset - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #11
Frank R.
Done

Old 03-16-2016, 12:57 PM   #12
Will0W783
I'm confused here- the OP lists himself as Frank Rizzo, but the transaction appears to have been between Snakes at Sunset and an Erik Hager. Which one are you?

Old 03-16-2016, 01:55 PM   #13
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will0W783 View Post
I'm confused here- the OP lists himself as Frank Rizzo, but the transaction appears to have been between Snakes at Sunset and an Erik Hager. Which one are you?
Frank Rizzo is a jerky boys reference I believe, pretty sure that is not his real name.
Personally after reading this thread I would be hesitant to do business with Erik or frank or whatever he wants to call himself. Using a fake name and posting a bad guy thread over a misunderstanding is enough for me to want to avoid the potential headache.

Old 03-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #14
Will0W783
I agree Julia.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:14 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank R. View Post
Done
Yes you are. At least until you contact me to correct the name in your profile here.

Old 03-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #16
WebSlave
I see that you sent me two visitor messages, one of which is:
Quote:
My full name is Erik Hager, please amend
The problem is that you have provided clear and convincing evidence that you have lied. I just don't know if you lied when you registered, or you are lying right now. That's the problem with lying. It evaporates your credibility. Now you have to PROVE to me what your real name is.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #17
WebSlave
Looks like we have a real chest thumper here in this guy Eric Hager...

Quote:
On 3/16/2016 4:32 PM, Erik Hager wrote:
> any further contact from faunaclassifieds, or associates of faunaclassifieds will be considered as harassment, and such will be treated to the fullest extent of the laws of the United States of America.
> Erik Hager

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:57 AM, FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Frank R.,
>
> THIS IS NOT AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE YOU CAN REPLY TO! THIS IS A NOTIFICATION OF A REPLY TO A POST ON FAUNACLASSIFIEDS.COM! PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND! YOUR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE!
>
> Will0W783 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Snakes at Sunset - in the <FONT COLOR=RED>Board of Inquiry®</FONT> forum of FaunaClassifieds.
>
> This thread is located at:
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...4&goto=newpost
>
>
> There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
>
> Yours,
> FaunaClassifieds team

Old 03-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #18
tlmoon
Oh brother. I thought the OP demanding to know "ASAP" about the availability was a bit ridiculous. Buying a snake is not an emergency. A buyer's desire to get something RIGHT NOW and being willing to reorganize their life around that does not make a seller a bad guy for not having a certain snake. I'm not sure why some people think an availability list on a website is some sort of inviolate contract with God himself and that the end of the world shall ensue if something is not available.

That being said, yes it's annoying to order something and find out later it's not available. I would be disappointed and maybe annoyed. However, the seller refunded the money and apologized, and even tried to give the buyer credit toward a future purchase.

I know who I would avoid based on this thread, and it's not the seller.

Old 03-17-2016, 09:01 AM   #19
BeauBoi
The first snake I ever purchased online was from Snakes at Sunset (a transaction that went smoothly, I might add), so everytime I see a thread about them here on the BOI I check it out.
Invariably, by the time the thread is done, Mike has always come out as a "Good Guy" (imo) and the OP often ends up on my "No-Sale List"...
~Beau

Old 04-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #20
Milo Garcia
Just received a flawless ball python from Snakes at Sunset this AM and couldn't be happier with the purchase. A great animal and had a very low price tag on it. Communication between me and Mike could've been a bit better as we just PMd on here but I did speak to Quinn on the phone a couple of times and everything went smooth. Packaged great and shipped out when they said it would be. I'd recommend them. Thanks Mike!!

Milo Garcia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!