Info Chris Kalesnick, Christina Seely, Christina Eby, Christina ebyvseely - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 AM   #11
Mistyck
I don't understand Textspeak, or any other forms of communication that are incoherent. They obviously know how to navigate things so they could put a little more thought into how they type and interact. They'll probably be back, they like the drama too much to stay away. But at least they have fewer aliases to fall back on.

Rich - You're more disciplined than I am to read through that drivel. I gave up after about 3 sentences (can you call them that?)

Old 04-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #12
WebSlave
Most of you probably have no real idea of the crap we go through just trying to keep this site running as smoothly as we can. Heck last week I had a guy calling me names and saying he was going to bad mouth this site all over the net because I rejected his registration of the member name "SnakeTurd". I usually reject such names because normally the people who use such names turn out to be problems for the site and have some personality issues. If course, when I get abusive emails as a result, all it does is to reinforce my theory about such member names.

Perhaps I need to post the above mentioned "SnakeTurd" incident as well, as that might turn out to be someone best avoided as well.

No, running this site is NOT a lot of fun.

Old 04-23-2016, 12:29 PM   #13
nickolasanastasiou
To reiterate Rich's point, this site is an iceberg when it comes management of issues, difficulties, and challenges. For the general membership, what can be seen is the relatively tiny surface fraction. The team and especially Rich never fail to impress me with the load involved. Also, the generosity shown to those that respond with overt and sometimes extreme hostility. Seriously.

Old 04-23-2016, 01:36 PM   #14
Lucille
We appreciate all you do for us.
Small amounts of time spent on sites which are not well taken care of certainly has increased my appreciation for this one.
I think posting threads like this once in a while is a good thing, giving us a glimpse into the not-so-glamorous backstage work y'all do.
Thank you.

Old 04-23-2016, 02:07 PM   #15
Black Adder
Dear Fauna Moderation Team

I definitely feel your pain and understand possibly a little more than some may as to the amount of stupidity you have to deal with on a daily basis

As a moderator on a drag racing gaming site for over 3 years, I have seen many examples of idiocy, abuse and more than my fair share of flame wars...lol

Oh so glad of that member delete button at times!

Keep up the great work guys and gal!

Your work is truly appreciated by the vast majority I assure you!

Old 04-23-2016, 03:32 PM   #16
LuckyStar
Webslave and all the mods, you the real MVP

Old 04-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #17
Lucille
The subject of this thread is here, looking around. I am so glad that y'all fixed it so she has to be quiet here. She certainly earned her ban and then some.

Dunner1978 is at reputation level -50 to -99
Banned
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
User Lists
Last Activity: 04-23-2016 02:58 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Index FaunaClassifieds

Old 04-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #18
hhmoore
When trying to access the site while banned, the normal content of the main page is replaced with a ban message. While I have never actually tried to navigate past that, I don't think it can be done.

Old 04-23-2016, 11:38 PM   #19
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
When trying to access the site while banned, the normal content of the main page is replaced with a ban message. While I have never actually tried to navigate past that, I don't think it can be done.
I know a guy who tried. To no avail.

Old 04-24-2016, 07:17 PM   #20
xrisbee
Oh god!?!

Facebook on a previous thread has her/him living in Portland ME. I live just south of that, five minutes away.

I too was also too weak to read the entire (loosely called) thread. I think I need to find some Visene and flush my eyes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!