Nephrurus wheeleri 1.0 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
Geckz
Nephrurus wheeleri 1.0

Hey Everyone!

Okay, I have this nice healthy male available. He has been in my care since hatching. I was going to pair him up with a female that looked just like him...but doubtfully...she died from some very unknown cause. I was heartbroken because I paid 3k for the female and she was my favorite N. wheeleri ever. This guy has some spunk to him. He is from early 07' I believe or late 06'. He has no problems eating or anything. He is a very ferocious eater and that is without a doubt.

I can bring him to Daytona with him if anyone is going and wants him. I don't know what the market is like on these right now, so I posted him for what I feel was a fair price. If your interested and don't think the price is fair, please feel free to offer me what you might consider the "right" price ;-)

If you have any questions, just email me at kbartenfeld@yahoo.com

Here is the gorgeous male...
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
Geckz
$400 plus $50 for shipping if anyone is interested.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread