Any of you breeders need a site for your business? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-19-2002, 11:39 AM   #1
GB2000
I'm a reptile keeper looking into getting a job in web design and I'd like to get some training now. spam_I'm trying to get a summer job around home if possible (sure beats fast food right?) so if any of you want one done I can prolly do it. spam_I won't charge much either since I'm mostly doing this to gain experience. spam_If any of you are interested you can email me at GB2000@woh.rr.com and if you wanna see my most recently done (and in need of some major updating) site check out TLD Herps. spam_Sorry if this doesn't fit into this section of the site, but I didn't know where else it would fit in. spam_
Josh (GB2000)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!