Bad Guy coldbloodedreptilelover ripped me off and is selling the snake i sent him!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #21
dskater
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Third time, Dylan.....I'd like to hear HIS side of the story.

He could say it's not the same snake, or that he's had it for years, or that he got it in a trade, or it sprouted out his butt. I KNOW you are saying it's the same snake you sent him.

I've already told you that I think you got scammed, but I'd still like to hear from him.
Ok if u want to send a pm urself or something so he see's this then go ahead. And the only reason I'm saying that is because mine was a female, 4 , and has the same EXACT patterning.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:41 AM   #22
laterob
I informed Mark of this thread.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #23
dskater
Quote:
I informed Mark of this thread.
Alright. Hopefully he says something

Old 07-08-2011, 01:50 AM   #24
RobNJ
Dylan, I feel really bad about what you've gone through in this transaction.

Also, at 15 years of age, you need to seek adult guidance before going ahead with transactions. You said you have family with 20+ years of snake experience, and a mod on this site is a family friend...those can be very valuable resources for you to utilize. The inconsistencies in this guy's stories were so glaring...

His balls changed weights significantly 3x's- from 200-300 grams to 1500-2500 grams to 800-1200 grams.

His piebald was actually a mojave pied??? And he only claimed a $300 price difference? And he's the one asking you for a hookup with balls?

He claimed to have roughly $10K(rough estimate) in animals, yet is unemployed and can barely add $100 to make the trade even.

I also seem to recall him claiming that a pied x normal pairing will produce pieds.

I really do feel for you, as this could have easily been avoided. It really sucks to see someone so blatantly take advantage of a young person. Hopefully this situation is able to be rectified.

If you could copy and paste all e-mails(minus the profanity) or provide screenshots, that would provide a much more solid foundation for your accusations. A pic of your retic while in your possession would help as well...and maybe if the link you provided to this guy's ad isn't accessible, maybe a mod can pull it up and post it on here.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:56 AM   #25
coldbloodedreptilelover
Hello everybody so lets get this straight because i didnt know i was dealing with a young adult we agreed on a deal which was stated in the email im new to snakes to be very honest i got in way over my head with to many snakes wasnt housing my gtps correct and both gtps got mouth rot i checked with vet and it was to much money for me to payout so they did pass away i asked him about health on the retic he said the health was great i said ok well he would need to ship to a reptile friend for check on health etc since my gtps were sick and i didnt want to contaminate my entire collection my friend said no package came tracking showed it was delivered but my buddy looked outside nothing there so im going by wat he said ive known my buddy for 5 years so i trust him but anyways i still felt bad for dylan thinking hey if the package was stolen or lost i will stick try to hook him up so i explained the gtps died he prolonged this matter for months emails after emails that he aint putting up i said well all i got that i can give u since i didnt receive anything is a female het pied and gauranteed it to be het for pied he said yes that is fine i will take that offer so after that i just needed his address because i didnt save prior emails he never sent me his email till just recently so he changes his mind he wants this or that i said kid i didnt receive anything and you said yes to my other offer he gos on and off he now wants a male het pied to go with the female so i say just a week ok let me see what i can do then this comes out the bad boy thread if i was bad i wouldnt be trying to make him happy but ultimately nothing will make this kid happy the retic im selling is not his retic he said his was 3 feet mine is close to 5 feet i just probed my dwarf albino tiger to be a male so i need to fix my add so his is a def female he said i just got this in on a trade its worth alot more then a white phase albino totally different snake the kid just wants to cause drama come to find out where he was located u need a permit to own retics and i guess my area as well im in boston mass again new to snakes just found out it was illegal to own so i already traded to a guy in florida yesterday add is no longer good anyways if i need a permit i dont want to brake a law but thats the entire story he said yes to a female het pied a buddy bred his email is ballpythonguy32@yahoo.com feel free to email him for a def het dylan said yes then made me wait to look for a male which i was trying to do then bang i get a bad guy thread lol unbelievable.i have no need to screw this kid over at all.ty

Old 07-08-2011, 02:12 AM   #26
laterob
So, Mark, there at the end.....

You probed the snake to be male, so you need to change the ad, but you traded it to a guy in Florida, so the ad is coming down?

Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 AM   #27
ShadowAceD
Good God. Punctuation is your friend. If both of y'all could type properly it would be a lot easier to understand this whole mess.

Dylan, where is your reciept of shipment from SYR? If you did ask for signature on delivery, it will show up there.

Mark, if you knew he was shipping the animal, why was no one there to recieve it? If you knew the neighborhood was "bad" why would you not be outside waiting like a hawk to grab that box as soon as it showed up? Also, what is your primary dysfunction in regards to trying to pressure the OP into shipping snake via USPS? Are you out of your mind or just that plan daft? Why did you fail to ship on the same day he did? It was just coincidence you did not make it to the hub and then his snake just HAPPENS to vanish from the porch? I don't buy it.

Also, why is your ad pulled down? You just happened to suddenly trade it to a guy in Florida?

Can we get a mod. to pull it back up and lock it so the two animals can be compared?

All I see is a scammer, too bad this poor kid was not able to see it.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:19 AM   #28
laterob
Dylan...I don't want to go through the first page again.....did you agree to a F Het Pied? Don't forget to post the emails tomorrow.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:22 AM   #29
RobNJ
Quote:
So, Mark, there at the end.....

You probed the snake to be male, so you need to change the ad, but you traded it to a guy in Florida, so the ad is coming down?
Another inconsistency...before we know it, the one he traded will have been his "super tiger paradox purple phase albino" retic that he took a loss on because it was such a super high end snake. This guy seems to be a low life who likes making up stories to rip kids off. A shame really...

Old 07-08-2011, 02:51 AM   #30
coldbloodedreptilelover
to shadow and rob you both are very messed up people accusing me of ripping people off who are the people?me and dylan talked on emails he agreed on a het pied female just he didnt put that down on the thread so on the boi people get to bash others for spelling etc and i get to get trashed for being the nice guy i have no attention to burn the kid at all and my buddy waited home for the package door never rang dylan i guess never added signature like he wassupposed to do but whatever u guys can bash me all u want i did nothing wrong kid agreed to a het female pied i got his address it will ship monday morning with tracking and signature ty im done i dont need the bashing
  Received Infraction

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!