HELP ME PLEASE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
rjb86
HELP ME PLEASE!!!

My bearded dragon is gonna be 4 months old in 1 day and I noticed its body looked like it has shed but its tail is darker then the rest of the body I just don't know if.its about to.shed cause the skin isn't lose on the tail can u please tell me of.it's normal or what???

Old 08-14-2012, 02:52 AM   #2
mmdragons
Maybe its tail is just shedding? I've had dragons who shed their tails then body then arms and then the head. All seperatly. If you post a picture or too it will be eaiser to tell what is going on. If the body just shed maybe the tail has not yet.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
rjb86
It won't let's add them on my phone so I put the pics in my album let me know what you think if its normal or if u think it will shed and how long could it take?

Old 08-14-2012, 03:41 AM   #4
Ed Clark
Dragons almost never shed all at once,it can take a couple weeks to shed completely that is perfectly normal.you can help it shed by giving soaks in tepid water every couple of days that will soften the hard skin and make it easier to shed.

Old 08-14-2012, 03:47 AM   #5
rjb86
So it looks normal right now I just didn't want it to be nothing bad

Old 08-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #6
jeskajohn
If you are really concerned about the shedding, giving a shallow warm bath always helps keep the body moist and helps the dried scales loosen. I give my beardies a bath a couple times a week just to help.

J

Old 08-15-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
rjb86
It came off already

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!