who is the best to get frozen rats from? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
iluvmypets
who is the best to get frozen rats from?

Once i went in and saw that the live ones where half dead i have come to the conclusion to just try and stay out of the h.e.l.l hole. i would like to breed them but no one ships live rats and there isnt a single good pet store in saint cloud besides petsmart and they only carry females can someone tell me who the best is for live and or frozen rats?
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
snakesrme
frozen, rodentpro.com thats where i get mine

Old 01-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #3
starwarsdad
www.bigcheeserodents.com has been very good for me.

I have also used RodentPro and been pleased. I just prefer the vacuum packaging used by Big Cheese.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #4
iluvmypets
ever got any unhealthy rats from them? either place anyone???
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
Cat_72
I have never gotten anything but clean, fat frozen rodents from Big Cheese, and the service is outstanding.

As for live, I've only ever found one place that will ship live, and I can't even remember the name of it now....I never purchased from them so couldn't tell ya much anyway. Your bet bet is to try to hook up with someone locally who raises them. I'm lucky enough to Have Bill Hicok just down the road from me, and he raises all of the rats I need. For just a couple of snakes, you're probably better off buying a quantity of frozen.

Old 01-05-2007, 08:42 PM   #6
iluvmypets
thats cat just ahad to ask around i dont want to turn around and feed my snakes something that will kill them i was reading that sick rats will kill your balls usually. and granted i just had to return two of them back to the petco and put my others to sleep because stupid me i didnt wait two weeks before mixing them and they all ended up coming down sick
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
snakesrme
well you are what you eat

Old 01-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #8
starwarsdad
The rats look healthy from both companies, but all I use is frozen.

Old 01-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #9
The BoidSmith
We use Rodentpro as our only supplier and have always been satisified.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread