Review section. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 04-14-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
WebSlave
Arrow Review section.

I've actually had this installed for quite a while now. Just haven't taken the time to play with it much. So here you go -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/reviews/index.php

Play around with it if you want to. Maybe when I get a round tuit, I'll post a link up in the menu bar.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:03 PM   #2
Stardust
I actually like it.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
WebSlave
I held off putting it on here because there will be some issues. Posting the product for review and actually posting a review for the product are two separate steps. I thought maybe I should try to assign a group of people to actually post the products (I started doing it myself...) and write up some sort of "how-to" for it, but it just got pushed onto a back burner. Quite honestly, I'm not sure I remember much about it myself at this late date. Heck, the code is probably out of date by now as well. But I paid for it, and figured I might as well put it out there.

Old 04-14-2007, 09:17 PM   #4
jglass38
Excellent addition and a very cool module. Was this a mod from the vb forum? I love the layout and think it will be a great added feature for the site.

Old 04-14-2007, 10:19 PM   #5
Laura Fopiano
YES YES YES!!!!

Terrific! The buyer can check out the item that they are interested in with out a BOI check (with the exception of said seller) and make an informed purchase! Not only would I use this, but would also give my input on items that Bryon and I have purchased!!

Old 04-14-2007, 10:25 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
Excellent addition and a very cool module. Was this a mod from the vb forum? I love the layout and think it will be a great added feature for the site.
No. This is from the same developers who created the photo gallery software and the photo based classifieds script.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #7
Stardust
May as well give it a try if you already bought it.
It looks like it would be very neat and informative and contained for each product.
If you need help...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!