Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 151 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #1501
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Sure. Ashley is still doing the same crap while trying to pretend none of this ever happened.
YEP

Old 08-01-2011, 12:32 AM   #1502
fuzzylogix

Old 08-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #1503
Willow
interesting post Shawn...hope all the profanity in it doesn't hit ya to hard in the infraction points...= /

Old 08-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #1504
fuzzylogix
oh crap, im so sorry. i forgot to blur that out.

Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #1505
amercnwmn
Actually, if she had done ANYTHING remotely responsible from the beginning, this thread wouldn't even exist, so I'm not surprised there's no follow up.

To most people who've kept up with this, I really don't think it WOULD matter if she posted clean results since she's lied about everything, and continues to lie. No one wants to deal with someone who's been caught outright in multiple major lies. Unfortunately, she's buying, selling and breeding still.

Old 08-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #1506
amercnwmn
That's JUST the kind of attitude I want from a prospective seller. Jeez.
The "Drama" wouldn't have gone as far as it did, if she'd have made a MODICUM of effort to contain a potential problem, and ensure the health of her collection and that of her friends' animals.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:36 PM   #1507
jbayles78
Ashley had a completely different few of the BOI when she accused me of selling her the BCL that she said had IBD from me. That last conversation where she bashes the BOI makes her look even worse than anything she has done before. She is aware of the thread and just doesn't care. I stayed away for awhile and made sure the IBD did not come from me. It has been proved or at least 99.9% proved that IBD was in her collection before the purchase of my BCL. I am not perfect but I paid my debts. I am glad she has been exposed for the scum she is. Sorry to add to this thread but her and her husband are the worst kind of people in the reptile world. Ones that just plain don't care about anything or anyone but themselves.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #1508
April Homich
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzylogix View Post
oh crap, im so sorry. i forgot to blur that out.
Since the image is just being hosted on another site, couldn't you just photoshop the blurs in and re-upload it with the same name?

Old 08-01-2011, 09:13 PM   #1509
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
Ashley had a completely different few of the BOI when she accused me of selling her the BCL that she said had IBD from me.
Yeah, funny how that works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbayles78 View Post
She is aware of the thread and just doesn't care. I stayed away for awhile and made sure the IBD did not come from me. It has been proved or at least 99.9% proved that IBD was in her collection before the purchase of my BCL.
Not trying to drag up old crap, but was there a link to any documentation showing she had the IBD in her collection before the BCL's death? I missed that. Thanks.

Old 08-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #1510
jbayles78
I believe it was from a quote from RTB.net where it was mentioned about having mites before the BCL came and that there was a strange death of a common redtail. There is so much I will have to some reading but I am sure I can find the posts. There was a lot of chatter about mites being in her collection before the BCL and the common boa that died earlier that year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd