A Nightmare Transaction with First Choice Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2014, 06:11 PM   #21
reticluver
re:how do u write posts?

If ANY ONE is thinking of buying from njn boaz DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! He sent me 2 very young sick snakes and they ended up killing so far 10 additional ones besides both off them dying! I am out $5,000 plus!!! He doesn't care and refuses to do anything about it!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM NJN BOAZ UNLESS yo want ALL of your snakes to drop one by one as well!!!
SORRY to jump in your post!!!

Old 11-24-2014, 06:20 PM   #22
AbsoluteApril
Dana, you need to start a new thread about the person you want to make a complaint about.
Go to the main BOI page:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13
click where it says New Thread

Please also review the rules for posting to ensure you do it in the correct format
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880

Old 11-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #23
ElexisC
This post was revived for someone complaining about someone else? How did they find a post from 2008 to even post that on??

Old 12-27-2016, 01:11 AM   #24
Tegutegu
I should of done my homework. I ordered a toad Dec 6 2016 and have yet to get it. Although I got an email mail the 20th implying it would be shipped this week. I have my doubts now.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #25
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegutegu View Post
I should of done my homework. I ordered a toad Dec 6 2016 and have yet to get it. Although I got an email mail the 20th implying it would be shipped this week. I have my doubts now.
Hopefully you paid by credit card so you can get a refund if you are not shipped anything.

Also bear in mind that between the holiday shipping rush and the weather, December is a very bad time to ship animals and many sellers wait until the new year to ship to ensure they arrive safely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!