Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:07 PM   #71
bobtard
Geez. It was kind for Ty to offer you money. It makes you look horribly greedy asking when you're getting it, over and over.

I'd still personally avoid this guy, his attitude seems terrible.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #72
Big Time Reptiles
I agree with Jason, Chris, & Rick 110%

But I know you Ty, you'll do exactly what you said you'd do.

My hats off to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
417-588-7900

Old 02-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #73
Jackp308
Could be the camera, but that animal is definitely oddly glowing blue. Maybe we're not the ones with eye and english problems.

Old 02-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #74
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I agree with Jason, Chris, & Rick 110%

But I know you Ty, you'll do exactly what you said you'd do.

My hats off to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
417-588-7900
you need zip ! cause i dont sale to u thats make u c that ?? i just let everyone here u r ty friend , u dont get my permission , u just get my phone # from ty , then u call me . u was bug me a lot . do u still remember what u ask me ? u c there r no any iguana haching at 2010 years .... thats what u c . i was explain to u all the information , start when i have , what reason they mate , when they birth . then u c u have friend living ca , and can take look it , i c i will tell u address when i come back , u ask me when do i come back . i c arround 8 pm . when do i told i will meet u at midnight ????? can u show any EVIDENCE here ? ?? everyone have 1 mouth ! ! ! but show me the evidence before u speaking ! ! ! ok ? ? ????????????
Name:  C91DCBD9-F687-41E4-ACF7-BEF5F5DFC4DF.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  123.6 KB

Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #75
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackp308 View Post
Could be the camera, but that animal is definitely oddly glowing blue. Maybe we're not the ones with eye and english problems.
how can u explain those pic blue arround head neck band body ?????
all the pic copy from DAVID BLARIS website . is that mean is every blue iguana is false ?????? explain to me ! ! !
Name:  6E97B7B3-52D8-43C7-B0F9-6025D708953C.png
Views: 244
Size:  270.4 KB

Name:  photo1.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  10.5 KB

Old 02-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #76
Lucille
Mike do you have permission to use those photos?

Old 02-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #77
cornuta
Here's a close up of the head of the iguana pictured. The photo has been altered severly! I would stay away from this guy TY...I would think it's just a cuban! Hell, Big Apple - why don't you send the animal to TY without payment if the animal really looks like that TY would gladly pay you 1500 for it. I send two hybrids to TY before even talking about money. After he got them we agreed on a price. TY's not a thief.

left picture his from his ad....right photo is my female's head. HIS photo has been severely COLORED
Attached Images

Old 02-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #78
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Mike do you have permission to use those photos?
what u mean ? do i have permission use those photos ? ?? my pet , my pic . i cant do ? ???? boy think about is when u want c anything . !!!!!! ook ????????

Old 02-11-2012, 05:39 PM   #79
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornuta View Post
Here's a close up of the head of the iguana pictured. The photo has been altered severly! I would stay away from this guy TY...I would think it's just a cuban! Hell, Big Apple - why don't you send the animal to TY without payment if the animal really looks like that TY would gladly pay you 1500 for it. I send two hybrids to TY before even talking about money. After he got them we agreed on a price. TY's not a thief.

left picture his from his ad....right photo is my female's head. HIS photo has been severely COLORED
wow u means ever blue iguana must like yours right ????

Old 02-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #80
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
wow u means ever blue iguana must like yours right ????
read from first page untill the last one , ok ???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!