Bad Guy Michael R Trombley aka ragelesspanda BEWARE - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #61
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I don't necessarily agree with that - it depends WHY the animal is being returned. If a seller misidentifies the gender, or the animal is sick upon arrival, return shipping shouldn't be the buyer's problem.

There are exceptions, in this case, those do not apply … buyers remorse doesn't fall under anything I would pay return shipping for, as a seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #62
leftycrane
WOW Talk about judge, jury and executioner. How is this unbiased??? This screams to me, that Cheyenne is friends with Michael:

Cheyenne Elizabeth The dragon is not leaving his home until you refund him first. You have already proven to be at times unreachable. We are talking about a large sum of money.

I will arrange for shipping of the dragon myself. I can send him a label to have it sent back. But you need to refund him FIRST. I do not trust you.

Old 10-15-2014, 10:52 AM   #63
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Dynasty View Post
As a matter of fact this is where she states her opinion on the condition of the dragon in my video.
Lisha Ortiz 5:23pm Oct 14
Just clarifying for readers who is who:

Lisha Ortiz is Elexis Ortiz,
Elexis Ortiz is Elexis Craig

Old 10-15-2014, 11:51 AM   #64
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Correct.
I believe her full name is Elexis Lisha Craig.
She uses "Ortiz" because she is engaged to a Jorge Ortiz (haven't seen anything where they have been married yet).
Her "business" name is Ortiz Constrictors (in Youngstown, OH)

Old 10-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #65
Pasodama
If this is only a part of what she says/does, I can see some legal liabilities, probably coming Cheyenne's way, one of these days.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Reminds me of one of those cheap knockoff purses designed to look like the real thing but obviously are not.
100%

Old 10-15-2014, 12:53 PM   #67
Mikkwa
I went over to FaceBook early this morning to see what this "Heprtoculture Feedback Inquiry" was all about and see what has been posted on this after the OP/seller unjoined. I found that it is a "Closed Group" and I would have to join to be able to read anything other than their 'Rules to join' which I did read and the OP definitely wrote those here correctly! Since I have no desire to be a part of this 'bogus ripoff' (my personal opinion of like group(s) ) I left.

I never knew such groups existed on FB (these inquiry type) until I read about them recently on Fauna. I am a member on several groups om FB, but they are for folks who own parrots and standard poodles and just enjoy their animals. With all the drama FB has on a daily basis with folks making up their own rules, I can certainly believe how a group like this can exist for people with that mindset.

The seller has certainly given the buy plenty opportunity to send the dragon back and get his refund. I feel she has no more responsibility towards the buyer at this point.

Old 10-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #68
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post

Curiouser and curiouser that Elexis Ortiz has the same middle name (supposedly) as another person on this forum does for a first name: Lisha Stearns. I personally have NEVER seen Lisa spelled LISHA. Not until seeing the threads about Lisha Stearns.

And Elexis Ortiz has come to the defense of both Lisha Stearns and Michael from this thread. Hmm

Also curious that Elexis has so many different names. Wonder which one is her legal name...And if any of her posts on here (BOI) even valid?

Old 10-15-2014, 04:39 PM   #69
EmeraldBoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Curiouser and curiouser that Elexis Ortiz has the same middle name (supposedly) as another person on this forum does for a first name: Lisha Stearns. I personally have NEVER seen Lisa spelled LISHA. Not until seeing the threads about Lisha Stearns.

And Elexis Ortiz has come to the defense of both Lisha Stearns and Michael from this thread. Hmm

Also curious that Elexis has so many different names. Wonder which one is her legal name...And if any of her posts on here (BOI) even valid?
I noticed that too...honestly did not think much of at first since they're both fairly common names...I know like twenty Lisas and Alexis's on campus a lone.

Old 10-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #70
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldBoid View Post
I noticed that too...honestly did not think much of at first since they're both fairly common names...I know like twenty Lisas and Alexis's on campus a lone.
I know of several Lisa's, and several Alexis', but never the way that it's spelled here. (Maybe it's because I'm from a small town originally. lol)

Either way it'd be interesting to see what her real name is. As she is giving out several different variations of her name.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!