Bad Guy First Choice Reptiles - Nick Mole - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2014, 08:46 PM   #11
gila7150
Wow! Come on FCR....your joking right? First you should thank Theresa for the 11 month interest free loan. Second thing you should do is apologize for wasting her time. Next refund her money tonight! None of the delays are the fault of your customer and she no longer wishes to do business with you. That is some piss poor customer service!

Old 11-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #12
alex bleas
Well said cris

Old 11-24-2014, 10:15 PM   #13
Pasodama
Theresa,
There are some very long gaps between emails (even months). Are there missing emails? Did you communicate, with FCR, via phone, or text, during those time gaps in the emails?

Old 11-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #14
snakesareawesome
Wow I don't think I'd wait a year for someone to ship!

Old 11-26-2014, 05:31 PM   #15
tblanco408
I had a phone call in between emails with them and was assured that they would ship when the next shipment came in which, according to them, was always imminent. I thought I was being patient, and I wanted the chams. However, my attempt to increase the gene pool in my collection is now moot since the ones I wanted to breed with the new chams have died from old age. Regardless of whether I waited on FCR or not, our communications were clear that I wanted my money back and they have now refused based on nothing more than me giving them the benefit of the doubt. I have documented their behavior and mine in the emails. I really would just like a refund at this point. It seems to me that if FCR wants to do the right thing, they will refund it. If they don't, then they've put one over on me which will never happen again because they've lost a customer.

Old 11-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #16
snakesareawesome
Ya my concern with waiting would be that there could be a charge back limit on the credit card. Have you tried to file a claim through your card's agency? If you can get the money back that way, you won't have to wait and see what they end up doing?

Old 11-26-2014, 07:51 PM   #17
tblanco408
There is no limitation. It's paypal. All he has to do is send the money.

Old 11-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #18
scosta56
He meant a limit on you calling your credit card company and having a chargeback files by you. If it's PayPal you paid him with I'd still give it a whirl. You got nothing left to lose. They will see that he didn't even ship you anything. Explain to them this exact situation. Tell them you purchased a animal and this seller has toyed with you over a year. For the future. If you pay with PayPal. You give the seller 30 days to ship. If they dont file a claim then. Don't ever wait a year again. I give sellers 30 days to ship me my animal if not I file a chargeback. I do not but anything in the winter months, because you can't ship anyway at least to me. Just keeps the 30 day time limit realistic since you can't ship to me in the winter. This way I don't lose out on the ability to file a chargeback. Good luck really sorry this happened to you. Another added to my Do Not Buy List.

Old 11-28-2014, 11:58 AM   #19
scosta56
Files = filed
But= Buy
*** really hate auto correct ***

Old 12-09-2014, 12:13 AM   #20
tblanco408
On 11/30, I got an email from FCR stating that my order status had changed to "refunded". I checked paypal. No credit. I waited a week. As of tonight at midnight, still no credit. It's like pulling teeth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!