Bad Guy Warning about skyler pentrancosta - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2014, 04:06 PM   #21
lillyorchid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerP4747 View Post
it has been posted on facebook to and you can go here to get the whole story https://www.facebook.com/groups/boir..._comment_reply
Please post everything that you have said/posted/emailed/messaged to her on here. Stuff can easily deleted on facebook, also not everyone is able to see the facebook pages unless you have an account or are joined to those groups.

Old 11-19-2014, 07:17 PM   #22
minicopilot1
HORRIBLE PACKING! Sorry for your terrible transaction and sorry the snake lost his life due to neglect!

Old 11-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #23
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylerP4747 View Post
This post is a attack on me and something i had no control over she is simply trying to get her 15mins of fame it has been posted on facebook to and you can go here to get the whole story https://www.facebook.com/groups/boir..._comment_reply
yet agin this lady is full of shit i did not ship the animal or anything like that i did not refuse to pay her she has her money and needs to get on with her lonely life and off of the computer where she is causing unnecessary shit any other questions fell free to contact me
Refusing to take responsibility well that's new

This was YOUR snake, this snake was YOU responsibility from the time it was in your care to the time it was delivered to your customer.

Here is the difference between something you had no control over and this.

You ship an animal properly (proper packing material, insulated box, shipping warmers (not hand warmers), ship within safe temps and through Fedex priority overnight (the only shipping company allowing snake shipping) and Fedex loses your shipment and the animal is DOA....That something you have no control over.

You shipped an animal in a USPS priority box (those take 2 days or more to get to destination), YOU did not have any insulation, YOU uses hand warmers YOU shipped via USPS (per your own admission see pic below.....that is something YOU had control over, this was YOUR choice, and ignorance is not an excuse when shipping live animal. Even if a customer asked your to ship this way it would be YOUR responsibility to refuse.

YOU not only shipped that animal recklessly but people like YOU are also putting this industry and the ability for everyone else to ship snakes in jeopardy.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for this even if you refund or have refunded the money there is still NO EXCUSE
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2014, 11:48 PM   #24
LauraB
Man, that was just pathetic and flat-out unconscionable!

How you or your "girlfriend", or anyone else you pass your responsibility off to, could ship a snake in that manner just screams volumes about your apparent lack of commitment to any animal in your possession, your customer "service" concerns and your poor ability to control/oversee your transactions.

Skyler, you insinuated her money had been refunded in the thread you started on 11-19 that Rich has locked and will soon delete

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...18#post1776718

Quote:
i did not ship the animal or anything like that i did not refuse to pay her she has her money
Yeah, yeah ... you've already passed the shipping blame on to your "girlfriend". Yawn. Lame. Still your transaction; still on your shoulders.

Now, please provide proof that you refunded her money.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:18 AM   #25
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Now, please provide proof that you refunded her money.
That seems to be a bit of a convoluted story. I managed to browse the FB thread before it disappeared, and from what I remember, some supposedly uninvolved third party posted a picture of a money order that he intended to send to the OP, to take care of Skyler's debt to her. Later on in the thread, Skyler decided to chime in and say that it was actually HIS money order that the other guy posted the picture of, but I can't even begin to imagine why Skyler would have bothered to send the picture to someone who's supposedly completely uninvolved with the situation. Kinda kicking myself for not getting screenshots or even caring enough to read the whole thing. I just don't have the necessary patience to spend much time sorting through the idiocy that seems to run rampant on Fakebook. Anyway, I have a feeling that we'll never get the whole story, but there seemed to be some shenanigans coming from the seller's camp. From my understanding of what I read, the debt absolutely wasn't yet paid.

Old 11-20-2014, 12:28 AM   #26
LauraB
Thanks Dan. You know I don't do FB, so I don't bother to read that crap.
Yeah, obviously that whole FB money order back and forth between Skylar and the mysterious third party makes no sense; especially since it's all on Fakebook and it has now magically disappeared.

Yo, again, Skylar. Where is the refund? Shenanigans indeed.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #27
coolbord9
Our lawmakers don't rely on facts when making policy. Those that want to stop our hobby are coming either way. I say the OP should at least report him to the post office...

my 2 cents

Old 11-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #28
hpf-ia
this is an update for everyone thats been following my story about skyler petrancosta and the dead sand boa. skyler never ended up contacting me again however Patrick Talley is a man of his word and I just received the full refund today in the mail thanks to him he is definitely one of the good guys left out there I am very greatful for his help

Old 11-22-2014, 01:05 AM   #29
LauraB
Who is Patrick Talley? What part did he play in this transaction between you and Skyler?

Is he the guy Dan G. referred to as the "supposedly uninvolved third party posted a picture of a money order that he intended to send to the OP, to take care of Skyler's debt to her"?

Glad you got your money back, but it still does not excuse; not for one moment; animal abuse, scamming, lies, excuses and a theft attempt.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!