Jim Stelpflug of Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles is a great guy!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:15 PM   #1
Jake The Snake
Jim Stelpflug of Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles is a great guy!!!

I fell in love with a species I have never considered before. A 1.1 pair of unrelated Dumeril's boas from Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles.
Jim was an awesome guy and when we made him a deal, I rezlized my credit card was missing so he fronted me the pair based on the word of a couple of my ball buddies he knew that I would paypal him when I got home. Paypal sent and I'm happy!
Keep it up Jim
Jake Terry

Old 10-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #2
cbird86
I have to agree, he is a good guy. Friendly and has great animals. I have bought many animals from him, and many of my friends as well. Always a happy customer

Old 10-08-2007, 12:09 PM   #3
Thmpr134
Gotta agree with you there. Jim and I have done many shows together and he is always good for some laughs, good advice, and great animals. Definitely one of the good guys.

Bryan

Old 03-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
lpd209
I have purchased 10 Ball Pythons from Jim and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. I will definitely purchase from him again and can't wait to prove the hets I bought and report back to the BOI! Thanks Jim!

Old 03-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #5
Travis Whisler
Great Guy

I met Jim at the Daytona expo in 2003. Since then I have bought many Ball Pythons from him and I have not had a problem with one. Jims animals are great and he is a very kind and honest person. I will definately be buying more animals from him in the future.

Thanks,
Travis Whisler

Old 03-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
damian47
I have nothing but good things to say about Jim!!!!
I've gotten over 50 snakes from him over the past 2 years.
I've also bought some of his used mouse and snake racks.
Wonderful person to deal with and he's answered all my questions and more. In my opinion he has some of the nicest animals around and very fair prices.
He's the reason I have so many Ball pythons LOL.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
stormwulf133
Great guy

I got a spider ball python from him. Wonderful snake, awesome eater and at a good price.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
WingedWolf
Bought a het albino male from him at a show--great price, pretty animal, and totally healthy.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
jnjreptile
We have bought about 300 snakes from Jim this summer and all have been exceptional quality and flawless feeders. He is a great guy, and has excellent quality animals.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #10
pslsnakes
I bought a female het albino ball python from Jim about two years ago. Then I traded it for a pair of timor monitors. Next thing I know I have the guy at the other end of the trade yelling at me because what I traded him was a MALE. So I had to return the timor monitors. Upset me very much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!