Jim Stelpflug of Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles is a great guy!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #51
J. PIERCE
I agree with Travis

Jim I wouldn't waste any more of my energy on this if I were you. Deep breaths and ohhhm. Its not worth the rise in blood pressure. Your rep has taken no hit. Maybe you made a mistake but you should have been given the chance to make it good before it came here. There is no doubt in my mind that you would have. Take care and better things!

Jeremy Pierce

Old 10-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #52
Eli173
My favorite cornsnake in my collection is the Butter Motley I got from Jim at the Iowa show a few years ago. My only complaint is that his table at the Iowa show this year was way to busy. I was hoping to steal a few minutes to chit chat but he was so busy I didn't want to both him.
If anyone is just now tuning in and wants to skip the last 9 or 10 pages I'll sum it up for you. Jim rocks. His only down fall is that he's only 99.9% accurate at sexing snakes because he's not a robot.

I give Jim a

Eli Wolfe

Old 10-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #53
Aj_Balls
Know what, hell I might as well go all out.

Jim, remember that female I loaned you to breed to a mojave? Last I heard you got eggs from her. But I never heard from you after that...

Old 10-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #54
Aj_Balls
And you knew how to get in contact with us. You had my mothers phone number and could have called her anytime to deliver us news about what came out of the eggs.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 PM   #55
Jud McClanahan
I'm starting to think your just not a happy person. Jud

Old 10-07-2008, 11:09 PM   #56
KelliH
Quote:
If I get a snake off Bob Clark I'm not going to sex it is I bought what he says it is.
You may want to reconsider that. I bought a Madagascan Ground Boa from Bob at a show as a female. It wasn't. My husband and I sexed it at our table and I took it back to Bob 5 minutes later for a refund. This is not meant to be anything negative about Bob but it is more to the point that anyone can make a sexing mistake, even Bob Clark. Hell, I've missexed young leopard geckos before! It happens.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:39 AM   #57
Aj_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jud McClanahan View Post
I'm starting to think your just not a happy person. Jud
You could be heading in the right direction..

Old 10-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_Balls
I wasn't going to mention this because all I have is info from word of mouth,
And you shouldn't have. You crossed the line here. Back it up or don't bother wasting your time posting anonymous third party information.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:57 AM   #59
Aj_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
And you shouldn't have. You crossed the line here. Back it up or don't bother wasting your time posting anonymous third party information.
I've got all the time to waste...

Old 10-08-2008, 01:03 AM   #60
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj_Balls View Post
I've got all the time to waste...
I'm sorry, you misunderstood. It wasn't a mere suggestion.
Your not going to waste my time. Your post has been deleted. You can't follow the rules then I will just delete you next time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!