Good Guy Reptile Basics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
gsrept
Thumbs up Reptile Basics

Great company, great service and even better rack at a great price i will continue to buy from them when i need racks.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
geckobabies
I also had great service with this company and will be purchasing again. (reptile supplies)

Old 06-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
lpcad
I just got a thermostat and some chlorhexidine from them.
Great packing and fast shipping! I would definitely buy Reptile basics again.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:29 PM   #4
Robert Seib
I always like working with RBI. Great communication. Great service. Great products.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #5
joshc24
Yes I have ordered a number of things from them. Never been dissapointed. They ship fast. I always order ground shipping and it never takes more then 3 days. A plus in my book....

Old 06-14-2010, 04:48 PM   #6
Nanci
I just got my first two RBI hatchling racks. SUPER fast shipping (went out the same day)! Nicely packed, great customer service (communication).

Old 06-15-2010, 02:31 PM   #7
jwoolard
I too have only good things to say about Reptile Basics. I recently bought a new temp gun from them and couldn't be happier with the product or the transaction.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
johnb88
I ordered a few feet of Heat Tape and a bottle of Chlorhexidine from them. Shipping was very, very fast and my items were packaged very well. They also assembled the heat tape very well and answered all my questions.

They're my favorite "reptile supply" supplier now, I plan on doing more business with them in the future.

Highly recommended!

Old 06-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #9
Hybridbird
I have dealt with Rick on a couple of occasions as well. His shipping is honestly faster than I thought it could be, and he is nothing short of a consummate professional.I won't hesitate to buy from him again, or recommend him to anyone who might ask.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
rgillis
I have purchased a CB70 RBI Rack, Ranco Temperature Controller, Hide Boxes and several other supplies from them. Rich is a great guy to do business with and always answers emails quickly. Quality of the rack is great and free shipping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!