Ghost Jungle 100% het sharp - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
JeremyCL
Ghost Jungle 100% het sharp

10 female ghost jungle het sharp. Mother was a hypo jungle het anery, father was a sharp albino het anery. Genetic powerhouse!.....not many of these around. I'm looking to trade for a moonglow.....$2500 o.b.o.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
oregonboas
So, may I ask how old your DH Ghost Jungle female is? And who produced her?

Thanks.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #3
JeremyCL
She is really lavender and definitely a ghost. I give my word on that. Best pics I could get with a $60 camera. I got her from a local guy that isn't known and only because he wanted to trade for something I had.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
oregonboas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyCL View Post
She is really lavender and definitely a ghost. I give my word on that. Best pics I could get with a $60 camera. I got her from a local guy that isn't known and only because he wanted to trade for something I had.
I was refering to the female Hypo Jungle Het Anery (aka DH Ghost Jungle) that gave birth to this 2010 baby you are selling. I was curious how old she was and who produced her?

Thanks.

Old 08-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #5
JeremyCL
That I don't know. I seen her and was just concerned that she was a visual hypo jungle, which she was. I never asked who produced her or how old she was. From experience, visually I would say she was about 5 years
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
JeremyCL
She had some markers for het anery as well such as the silver eyes and almost ghost in appearance
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-27-2010, 08:02 PM   #7
JeremyCL
Here is my DH ghost jungle poss kahl. He has the same markers I was referring to. The silver eyes and faded colors in the tail.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #8
rcpreis3
wow thats a pretty ghost, my personal favorite boa morph, nice define saddles. wish i still bred boas

Old 08-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
JeremyCL
willing to do trades for higher end morphs or sell for best offer. I have pics of parents if interested
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #10
oregonboas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyCL View Post
I have pics of parents if interested
I would love to see some pics of the parents... If you don't mind.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread