Ghost Jungle 100% het sharp - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #11
JeremyCL
here is the mother and one of the siblings. I have to get ahold of the breeder for a pic of the father.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #12
JeremyCL
bump it
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2010, 09:59 PM   #13
JeremyCL
bump it
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #14
oregonboas
The mother looks like a Ghost. A nice one at that.

Old 08-31-2010, 01:56 PM   #15
JeremyCL
pic was taken with a camera phone, I assure you she is hypo jungle het anery. Getting a pic of the father has become difficult because he doesn't have him anymore. The sharp het anery was out on a breeder loan. For what it is worth I've seen both parents on site before I even traded for these two boas I picked up from the breeder. Female was a low expression hypo jungle but she threw out jungles, so in that case, she is a jungle, andthe male was clearly a sharp and was bought as a possible het anery, which proved out. I had second pick of the litter after he took his holdbacks. The first guy got an amazing ghost jungle het sharp that I wouldn't even think of selling, pretty much almost chain linked halfway down the back.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 03:19 PM   #16
JCCS
I am curious as to who produced her. I did a breeding loan with Frank Martin in 2008. At that time, the only animals with this project that I or Frank knew to exist were jungles het anery. To my knowledge, 2008 was the first year that salmon jungles het anery were produced. I know that the two morphs have both been around long enough for your adult female to be possible, but I think there is enough reasonable skepticism to request some proof of who produced it. The picture of the adult female does not convince me that she is a jungle, neither does the pic of the aberrant anery.

I don't want to insult you or whoever produced this animal, but if you are all of the sudden going to try to sell animals like this, you need to be able to back up how they got here.

Chris

Old 08-31-2010, 06:19 PM   #17
JeremyCL
That is understandable. A guy named Mick from St. Petersburg, FL owns the mother and the father was on a breeding loan. For the record I don't think the anery expresses much jungle and therefore is a possible jungle. From first glance the mother does not look jungle either, but she produced jungles and i think it's safe to say the ghost is a jungle. So I say she is a low expression proven jungle. I have no idea where Mick got the hypo jungle het anery female or who produced it. If it needs to be done I will find out, but I've already seen the babies it threw so I'm already convinced. It's completely understandable you have questions and I'm not out to screw anyone, nor would I like to have my reputation tarnished before I ever start in the business. I will find out who produced his hypo jungle het anery
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
JCCS
Hi Jeremy, I don't want to sound like I am interrogating you, although I sorta am. I am not interested in purchasing this boa, so I don't really have the right to ask for all this info, but I am trying to potentially save you and the buyer of this animal a heck of a lot of crap that could come out of this.

Jungle boas can be a very subtle and confusing morph. People have claimed to have jungles before just because their boas are aberrant when they were completely unrelated to true Jungle boas. Personally, I saw one boa that looked like a jungle in this thread, that was your salmon jungle het anery, poss het kahl. The anery just looked aberrant, and just because that salmon throws aberrant babies does not make her or the babies Jungles.

If I were buying them, I would have to see pictures of the jungle that produced her, cause I'm just not seeing any Jungles in your ad.

Chris

Old 08-31-2010, 10:32 PM   #19
JeremyCL
sounds good. I'm about to send an email to get some pics of other siblings. Like I said, the anery is not jungle, so I agree with you on that tip.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #20
JeremyCL
I can strongly agree with you. The hypo jungle het anery poss Kahl is a beautiful example of a positive jungle. He was produced by Spencer Tedesco and was the pick of the litter, how I actually got a a hold of him is an act of god, because I never would have gotten rid of him if I produced him. On to the ghost jungle het sharp, I don't believe I'm professionally educated enough to determine a boa morph indefinetly, but one boa that was for sale in this litter had the whole chain link pattern, the head spear, and the black outline patterns which positively resembled a jungle, jungle ghost at that! I've seen a lot of boas that were being called jungles that were just abberant and it's good to be skeptical. I emailed the breeder and I will provide you with names and pics once that info is given to me. I don't mind your interogation at all. Hopefully if someone decides to purchase this boa from me then now they will have some peace of mind.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread