Russ Pascatore Good Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
charlesoh
Russ Pascatore Good Guy!!

I just received my second red foot from Russ, and everything from prompt e-mail replies, to great delivery, to getting exactly what I asked for Russ has delivered. My first and second experiences purchasing from him have been great!

Old 10-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #2
PaulYancick
Russ is a great guy.I have a pair of his 06 northern pines and could not be happier.Paul Yancick

Old 09-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #3
daveb
I just received two black pine hatchlings from Russ. The entire transaction from start to finish, went smoothly. I am very happy with the animals I acquired.

Dave Boyle

Old 09-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
viandy
I'm very happy with my purchase, also

I also got a pair of black pines from Russ. I had inquired when I'd first seen his adults. He got back to me and gave me an estimated time for hatching. Then he let me they when they had hatched. I received an excellent pair of black pines that I'm very happy with. He also checked back a few days ago to make sure they were well. I definitely recommend buying from him.

Andy Via
Richmond, Virginia

Old 10-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
Kingetula
I just got a pair of San Antonio stock BLACK Milk snakes from Russ. Snakes were well packed. (Best packing I have seen by anyone so far) The snakes are thick and healthy and look great.

I can't wait to watch these guys grow and turn black.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingetula View Post
I just got a pair of San Antonio stock BLACK Milk snakes from Russ. Snakes were well packed. (Best packing I have seen by anyone so far) The snakes are thick and healthy and look great.

I can't wait to watch these guys grow and turn black.
Here is a picture of one of them. The other is fixing to shed so left her alone.
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 AM   #7
YanxFan
Does this guy have a site. I just got a Cherry Head but I have a friend who is looking to get another Red Foot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!